💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

what would you want gaga's concept for lg6 to be?

TheQueenEnthusiast

Featured Posts

TheQueenEnthusiast

I will always say TFM is one of the best pop albums ever not only because it's sonically perfect but also because of the concept behind the fears and how well it fits into the modern world.

If Gaga was to do something based off of a concept so deep once again what would you want it to be? 

Personally, I like the idea of LG6 being divided into different sections representing different points in gaga's career but I feel like I'm asking for too much :( 

I would like to hear what other people think even though we all know how unpredictable mother monster is. 

TheQueenEnthusiast
2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Existence 

can you expand or was it just a thought? 

PrinceOfTheStorm
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Video games / anime. :lana: 

i would be so there for that

signing out

Tom Bradley

I want a really dark era with lots of latex and leather (HML and government hooker vibes) with music with b*tchy vocals and whispery verses and electronic beats inspired by the Berlin gay clubs :selena: I want bad b*tch gaga back with lots of dark visuals 

HosedDownGypsy

something about the nature would be quite different for gaga but I dont know how she would combine this with the sound of the album if its going to be in the vein of the HL commercial :/

RAIN ON ME

seashellplay

the fame - fame

the fame monster - fear

tfm - identity  

ARTPOP - pop culture

joanne - spirit

lg6 - change + exploration :pray: + majikkk 

i want lg6 to be a fusion of darkness and explosion of color, it feels like everyone just wants a btw act ii which is totally fine bc 2011 was legendary for mommy. i sort of want the fame monster's/joannes soft qualities/roots + ARTPOP's color and brilliance + born this way's darkness. i want something that celebrates both her roots (joanne) and her more modern avant garde stuff toned down. not just some 'strange' outfit while she says " I' m  a  f r e e  b i t c h . "

i feel like doing a dark album over and over again is really repetitive, 

we have the fame which is like, i don't know how to describe it 

tfm is dark but trance and much softer

btw is dark + aggressive

ARTPOP is this aggressive explosion of color

joanne was a really colorful era, but it was softer and more emotional

HoneyB

I want it to be her magnum opus tbh I think it should be her self titled. Any genre is fine but I want pure rawness I want the songs to show a different facet of her. More than we have ever seen. Down to the nitty gritty if people were to ask who/what Gaga is this album should define her!

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

seashellplay
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

I want it to be her magnum opus tbh I think it should be her self titled. Any genre is fine but I want pure rawness I want the songs to show a different facet of her. More than we have ever seen. Down to the nitty gritty if people were to ask who/what Gaga is this album should define her!

honestly I'm subscribing to your idea 

in this time it feels like she's gone through everything, she criticized fame culture by BEING in it, she wore meat, became mother monster, rose from a seashell, killed her partners like thousands of times, put on the cowgirl hat, starred in the movie, it feels like this is 'her moment' but during born this way and ARTPOP people said the exact same so :icega:

seashellplay

the fame - american 

the fame monster - french

born this way - german 

ARTPOP - italian 

joanne - american 

lg6 - french!!>!>!>!>

imitalian

-Duality (B&W) 

-

33 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

I want a really dark era with lots of latex and leather (HML and government hooker vibes) with music with b*tchy vocals and whispery verses and electronic beats inspired by the Berlin gay clubs :selena: I want bad b*tch gaga back with lots of dark visuals 

- I liked that chaos theory of few months ago

Archived