đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

what would you want gaga's concept for lg6 to be?

TheQueenEnthusiast

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

Ummm I can imagine something so glamurous, with opulence. Kind of The Fame with The Countess aesthetic. But this time using irony and satire. 

:)

maybe like: gotham angel(es) baptized in blacklight but funk the haus punk kaleidoscopic … a tangible rhythmic retrospective of her life in, beyond, and behind the lens as a pop artist -- pop not as in “bubblegum / mainstream / generic” but pop as in the contemporary scene / culture … something that is an aural stimulus for six senses and just breathes pure GAGA … every past iteration as propulsion for the present evolution’s venture into the next era

so, yes the glitterbombs and graffiti (or baptized in blacklight works here, too) of the fame, the noir philosophy of the monster, the unabashed reclamation in self-identification of born this way, the reverse warholian experiential prismatic artistic revolution through the potential of pop of ARTPOP, the return to the roots of CTC (yes, jazz since thirteen is a sonic seed: great american songs and standards) and joanne, and just the enigmatic everything of wherever she is now …

a lot of words but … just a signature opus of audiobiographical electric soul.

seashellplay
39 minutes ago, bxr said:

maybe like: gotham angel(es) baptized in blacklight but funk the haus punk kaleidoscopic … a tangible rhythmic retrospective of her life in, beyond, and behind the lens as a pop artist -- pop not as in “bubblegum / mainstream / generic” but pop as in the contemporary scene / culture … something that is an aural stimulus for six senses and just breathes pure GAGA … every past iteration as propulsion for the present evolution’s venture into the next era

so, yes the glitterbombs and graffiti (or baptized in blacklight works here, too) of the fame, the noir philosophy of the monster, the unabashed reclamation in self-identification of born this way, the reverse warholian experiential prismatic artistic revolution through the potential of pop of ARTPOP, the return to the roots of CTC (yes, jazz since thirteen is a sonic seed: great american songs and standards) and joanne, and just the enigmatic everything of wherever she is now …

too much super why 

A Hybrid

Positive sciences, mainly theoretical physics

No family’s safe when I sashay

seashellplay
43 minutes ago, bxr said:

an amalgamation of stefanian cultural orgasm - retrospective fantasies manifested through the simplest of noises...

seashellplay

gaga goes on a dark and colorful journey through a complex system of prisms, the JOMONSTERARTFAME WAY

1 hour ago, SeashellGangsta said:

too much super why 

i don’t speak language but eye wish i could.

seashellplay
Just now, bxr said:

i don’t speak language but eye wish i could.

you're so handsome... making my koons gazing ball turn red and my cowgirl hat fly in the air

Archived