💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "f" was for the concert

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

And just a moments ago it was confirmed that Gaga is performing today at the concert in memory of mass shooting victims.

I bet it was about it :wtfga:

It's cute but...

We are fools 

:flop:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Thonin Dyn

Then why did Bobby, Hana and blood pop retweeted it? If they wanted to pay respect to the victims they would have done a tweet of their own 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Sherloid Bai

"f" is something you say when someone's food drops on the floor, not when 2 mass shootings kill 32 people :saladga:

RahrahWitch

I highly doubt Gaga would be that ill informed.

The "F to pay respects" Is fine for in a video game or something but for an Actual Tragedy it's actually very disrespectful.

Cloudbusting

So gaga just put a random f on twitter thinking everyone would automatically think its about the shooting victims when everyone is watching everything she posts looking for LG6.... if this is true it was a very amateur move on her part. Why not post her condolences or something...

TheQueenEnthusiast

low-key this would be insensitive as **** and I highly doubt gaga would do something like this. she released a whole message when she donated that amount of money remember? I don't think it's this

gagannefrancc

nah. why would she do that when she could just post a long tweet for them. that would be more genuine. if "f" is a meme, it would be more insulting to know that some people thinking this is for the mass shootings. 

MrHappy

I dont think "F" its not for victims but countdown meaningless too :trollga: 

we don't know  when she is gonna share a new letter maybe 2 days later maybe now maybe after the concert

Archived