💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga will perform at Gem City Shine in Dayton

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Not to play social media police again, but d*mn this fandom can be...the worse. Some lil dumpsters don't want to admit they were wrong—the stan twitter accounts who act like they have insiders—so now they are acting like Gaga cancelled instead of admitting they tweeted out rumor as fact. I get why they fell for it (I did somewhat), but they don't want to stop pretending they are "insiders" so they won't admit we're clowns lol. It would potentially get her bad press, but luckily the local media announced a bunch of rumored guests from the Obamas to John Legend who weren't there so Gaga won't be dragged.

I believe the poster on here who said they know about planes and that Gaga was flying out..my guess is Gaga is in Vegas, though.

Didn’t the poster say Dayton tho? So either they are a troll, or they were assuming? 🤷‍♀️

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
23 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Didn’t the poster say Dayton tho? So either they are a troll, or they were assuming? 🤷‍♀️

True, true. At least it sounds like the festival was a success. I really wonder how the rumor that the Obamas were there caught enough wind that it was on the local news lol...I don't think it was on that blog which seemed to spark a lot of the rumors about Gaga, Legend, Rocket, and Mayer. Of course the Obamas do a lot of charity, but it just seemed way out of left field...at least there was some thought behind the musicians being there even if it was a pipe dream in that blog post.

LeJudas

Her performance was so skinny. I'm in disbelief like she's so skinny that we couldn't even see her. You had to have pre-ordered special glasses and earbuds so you can hear her high notes and see her show. 

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

True, true. At least it sounds like the festival was a success. I really wonder how the rumor that the Obamas were there caught enough wind that it was on the local news lol...I don't think it was on that blog which seemed to spark a lot of the rumors about Gaga, Legend, Rocket, and Mayer.

Yeah I’m glad it was good event, but am so embarrassed for Dave and the crazy rumors. Mess! No wonder he lives in Ohio and hates Hollywood. 

@asana15 you’ve got some explaining to do!!

ydnmnme
12 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Lol she doesn’t have to explain anything. This person was right about Gaga’s flights before and we first knew from her where’s Gaga going. My guess is Gaga went to another destination or just didn’t hit the stage but was there... 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Her performance was so skinny. I'm in disbelief like she's so skinny that we couldn't even see her. You had to have pre-ordered special glasses and earbuds so you can hear her high notes and see her show. 

Mariah Carey is shook 

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yeah I’m glad it was good event, but am so embarrassed for Dave and the crazy rumors. Mess! No wonder he lives in Ohio and hates Hollywood. 

Yeah, I feel a bit bad for Dave. Put on a great show and a few people were like "where tf is Michelle Obama?" on twitter....tbf, that's on the local news for throwing out all those huge names and not the lil' dumpsters or Dave lol. Plus, most of the social media was full of praise (I think a lot realized the rumors were overblown and weren't disappointed because they realized the chance of the Obamas being there was very slim).

Diamond heart99
21 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Lol she doesn’t have to explain anything. This person was right about Gaga’s flights before and we first knew from her where’s Gaga going. My guess is Gaga went to another destination or just didn’t hit the stage but was there... 

Calm down sis - I was joking.

But on GGD (a place that asks for receipts when someone says they saw LG sneeze), I don’t see why we can’t ask for some clarity 🤷‍♀️

ydnmnme
24 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Calm down sis - I was joking.

Ok sorry :huntyga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

asana15
3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Oh, dearest.

The plane was charted, the flight took place.

Everything else is beyond the scope of anyone on this site.

Luna Lovegood

This is so lame every rumor that GGD had always turns into dust and nothingness.. except for the rumor about her becoming a Vegas act... like of all rumours we always get the worse ones that turned out to be true.. being a little monster is exhausting omfg

luna’s advocate

Teal Ambition
2 hours ago, Beytwice said:

where can I see her performance?

page content GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived