Wtf? :bradley:

Why are Liddos perpetually trolled like this? :bradley:

Is this karma? :bradley:

Does she keep receipts? :bradley:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

It wasn’t the twitter trolls - it was a poster here that everyone acted like they were legit and a the local Dayton news.

I saw on Joe's insta something about a flight to Vegas, could she have been going to Vegas instead of Dayton? Or was this already talked about

Vitleysingur
22 minutes ago, Zander said:

Even Stevie Wonder could see this coming that she wasn't going to perform. 

chair fail GIF

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Diamond heart99
25 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I saw on Joe's insta something about a flight to Vegas, could she have been going to Vegas instead of Dayton? Or was this already talked about

I dunno gotta ask the aviation poster 😂

I usually believe nothing so being a 🤡🤡 is new to me. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

7 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Well it looks like he's in Vegas now, he just posted a half hour ago to his story. 

Lol we were all clowns today there was no escaping :flop:

ydnmnme

Just woke up and nothing...

giphy.gif

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

LilyLark
43 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Meltdowns as expected :fail:

Dave's wife said on instagram that John Legend, John Mayer, and Gaga weren't performing. Legend is in Thailand, politically active, and from the area so if he wasn't there the chance of Gaga being there was nil. So I'm not surprised...

To be fair, a local journo claimed on twitter Gaga was there but they had no photos and it seemed like it originated from that blog post which basically had a wish list of celebs. And I think someone said it was on the local news with the Obamas and a bunch of other people who weren't there.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, PEZ said:

what they're saying on stage: compassionate tribute honoring shooting victims

what we can hear on the stream: annoying boy talking about his **** and braying like a donkey :saladga:

Not an official stream, right?

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

LOL.

I initially fell for it like a clown, too, but then the local news seems like a pipe dream when they started claiming the Obamas and every A lister was there. Plus, Dave's wife denied most of the performers on social media and that seemed like a weird thing to fake so I figured the IG was accurate when no photos of Gaga showed up...

I think she's in Vegas, if the poster who works at airlines is right. She probably has a few meetings and sh*t before she goes back full time in about a month.

LilyLark

Not to play social media police again, but d*mn this fandom can be...the worse. Some lil dumpsters don't want to admit they were wrong—the stan twitter accounts who act like they have insiders—so now they are acting like Gaga cancelled instead of admitting they tweeted out rumor as fact. I get why they fell for it (I did somewhat), but they don't want to stop pretending they are "insiders" so they won't admit we're clowns lol and that their "inside" information was just rumors. It would potentially get her bad press if people thought she cancelled instead of the fact she was never scheduled, but luckily the local media announced a bunch of rumored guests from the Obamas to John Legend who weren't there so Gaga won't be dragged.

I believe the poster on here who said they know about planes and that Gaga was flying out..my guess is Gaga is in Vegas, though. And the festival looked nice in Dayton.

Jewels n Drugs

We really are some clowns bitch IM TIRED

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived