rumor

Gaga will perform at Gem City Shine in Dayton

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson

I log out of GGD for 10 minutes hoping there's some news when I come back but always nothing...

what they're saying on stage: compassionate tribute honoring shooting victims

what we can hear on the stream: annoying boy talking about his **** and braying like a donkey :saladga:

⚡🐲

mmmmonster

Okay I really need that "R" to drop about right now after getting my hopes crushed by her absence.

Mickelson
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Why can’t someone just give a straight answer? 

All signs point to her being there. Unless she sent a private jet for no reason? 😂😂😂

It feels everyone is a troll. 

She never boarded a private jet to Dayton. She was never going. No signs pointed to her being there. Dave's wife said she wasnt going. The rest was obvious nonsense that is scary that anyone believed it.

giskardsb
1 minute ago, Mickelson said:

She never boarded a private jet to Dayton. She was never going. No signs pointed to her being there. Dave's wife said she wasnt going. The rest was obvious nonsense that is scary that anyone believed it.

LM's tricked by random rumors and twitter trolls?  Say it aint so.

James Gibson
1 minute ago, Mickelson said:

What's scary is the official livestream and presenters announcing her presence. That's why everybody was confused

Diamond heart99
4 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

What's scary is the official livestream and presenters announcing her presence. That's why everybody was confused

This. 

Whatevs - I hate this fandom. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Mickelson
4 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

The people that "announced" her were from a local clown network. It was obvious all day they were clueless and based anything they said on nothing.

Diamond heart99
13 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

LM's tricked by random rumors and twitter trolls?  Say it aint so.

It wasn’t the twitter trolls - it was a poster here that everyone acted like they were legit and a the local Dayton news.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived