funny

Taylor Swift’s Reaction To Scooter Braun

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

I don't understand why he doesn't just sell back. It's so gross that this happened. I know there are contracts and such, but you'd think that people in the industry would stand up... Especially after Tidal..

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I don't understand why he doesn't just sell back. It's so gross that this happened. I know there are contracts and such, but you'd think that people in the industry would stand up... Especially after Tidal..

I'd imagine it to be pretty humiliating to buy it back from a person who you have this reaction to. Also he wouldnt sell at a loss, so she'd have to pay even more than he payed. Re-recording is definitely the better option. 

Musery

RAMROD

It is overall nice interview tbh!

Can't wait for Lover Tour, I know she already planned it, since she looks as far as 6 months ahead as her limit. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock
19 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

lol his family will be eating on those royalties ALONE for generations. Do you think he's just going to sell it back?

I just don't understand how they could have been so stupid to think that Taylor was going to shut up and easily toe the line, given her history and how she stands up for herself? lmao I guess they lost :fan:

who will love me when the night is over

andy232000

I share the sentiment but Taylor gurl...you’re almost 30 and chose to react like a teen on TV? I mean...

ANTI WP
25 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I share the sentiment but Taylor gurl...you’re almost 30 and chose to react like a teen on TV? I mean...

She can be anything she choose to  .. if you got problem with that ...click out from TS 

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Lol just wanna remind you that we stan lady gaga who always acts ir say stupid things .... just leave the poor girl alone kimmo 

Take your posty :ladyhaha:

Girl why is you attacking me so much lately?? Haven’t you read my Bio on here???   :triggered:

Hottie Detector

crisTEAne

i really liked that she pointed out the hypocrisy behind the "forgive and forget" mentality. as she said, you don't have to forgive or forget to move on; one magical night, you just become indifferent and forget that that hater existed. :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

andy232000
12 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

She can be anything she choose to  .. if you got problem with that ...click out from TS 

She’s being childish. Any mature person would have at least tried to maintain a pokerface. Or at least do it but not while you are being recorded and streamed by the whole country. That just shows she wants the attention this feud started

Thats something you do when you are 15 and having drama with another girl/boy in the classroom. 

Everytime I think she might not be as petty as the media paints her out to be she shows she is actually very resentful.

Archived