Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Insta/Twitter insider proven fake.

Roboboy

Featured Posts

artpopsexual

At first I thought it could be real (the insta account), but idk

It seems to be something that someone who's fake would do

I mean I don't think a "real" insider or anyone else who has real information  to give us would be posting these stories and (especially the twitter account, which is obviously fake) these "hints" to let us curious, you know? They would just post it and leave.

What do you think?  :sis:

At the end of the day, the most reliable information are those we had before. We just need to bring them all together. Like that story Nicola posted the other day (when he capitalized FUN) or Gaga's own story mentioning Fun. 

Ghost Face
18 minutes ago, Stef said:

When did this “insider” trend begin? Was it back in 2012? And why is it insanely prominent in this fanbase moreso than any other? :air: 

Well even that I do believe that insiders are crap and that you never should believe them, I get why monsters get into stuff like that while waiting. Because since ARTPOP Gaga is.. Gaga, when it comes to interaction and teasing. So at least the insiders stir the pot a bit and to me it's kinda FUN to see the delusional theories where people for fall; it makes the wait a lot FUNnier.  :oops:

It's an honor.

Archived