Joe Walsh running against Trump in GOP primary

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Oshawott

Well he looks like Jeffrey Epstein, so he and Trump will probably get along.

• LMAO 2

Ryusei
Just now, Oshawott said:

Well he looks like Jeffrey Epstein, so he and Trump will probably get along.

I was about to say that he looks exactly like Jeffrey Epstein :wtfga:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Faysalaaa

Im surprised nobody tried to run in the GOP! Even if they know they wont win, it will help them politically or sell books..

Faysalaaa

hypothetically, would u guys vote republican if it meant you can get Trump out of office?

RAMROD

Aha! So it begins for Republicans then? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥

Lionel Hutz
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

hypothetically, would u guys vote republican if it meant you can get Trump out of office?

No, because Trump is not the only problem. There are hundreds of more intelligent Trump-like people in the GOP running things. If Trump doesn't win and another Republican takes office, it would just be the same. With this I'm not saying the ideology of the GOP is bad, I'm saying the way things are being done is bad. Corrupt politicians, bribery, powerful families are found on both sides, but extremism, racism, xenophobia, homphobia, and all of the other scare tactics are curiously only present within the GOP, and are used by them as a way to scare, as the name "scare tactic" says. And that's not only the tip of the iceberg either. I can't vote for a party that would sell their country to another nation for just a few bucks and influence, and I can't vote for a party that believes the market will "control itself", which is absolutely ridiculous since the primary focus of the market is making profits, and things like Nestle, banana republics, and oil companies ruining the planet, amongst other things, are a thing because of the desire for profits being bigger than the desire to better society. I also can't vote for people who will vote in Congress and do things while in office not in response to the needs of their citizens but of the highest corporate bidder, like what happened with the fusion between AT&T and TimeWarner and with T-Mobile. No way. We are not just robots wanting Trump to be out, we want this whole charade to stop.

• Like 2

gabeoz

Ah yes, another republican "personality" who spent the last 2-3 years shilling for Trump, who all of a sudden had a change of heart. :awkney:

Joe Walsh is just as two-faced as trump, next :lolly:

Edited by gabeoz

lego

just what America needs 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Shook 1

gabeoz
1 minute ago, lego said:

just what America needs 

He also deleted all his twitter history before the beginning of August so you can't see all the crap he's been spewing for the past 3 years before he had this supposed change of heart.