💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was the last bubblegum-pop hit?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

What was the last typical-2009-pop hit before the sound became extinct?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Woohoo

YNTCD just popped up but its impact was- 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

DelusionalGaga

Shake it Off maybe? I feel like this type of pop was still somewhat present in 2014 before being replaced by hip hop and trap. 

Like others said, probably Sweet But Psycho or YNTCD, even ME! if you count that as a hit

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Widows Kiss

Well, it depends on what you mean by 2009. Bubblegum would be YNTCD, something overly electronic would probably be Break Free.

But what about Ariana, isnt Side To Side and Breathin like typical bubblegum pop, well i must confess they are a step up in quality on most pop songs but to me Ari doesnt stray far from pop music. Even songs like Havana, Senorita, You Need To Calm Down could fit in to the bubblegum pop category to me.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

But what about Ariana, isnt Side To Side and Breathin like typical bubblegum pop, well i must confess they are a step up in quality on most pop songs but to me Ari doesnt stray far from pop music. Even songs like Havana, Senorita, You Need To Calm Down could fit in to the bubblegum pop category to me.

They are typical dance-pop (with raggae influences on Side To Side) but not bubblegum.

OT: That would be You Need To Calm Down.

not a french fry

Mary Jane Holland obviously

social experiment gone wrong

Archived