šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Swifties march to promote Lover in Indonesia

Sherloid Bai

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh
2 hours ago, YourCureness said:

Ive read that the fan who made this died of lung cancer.

Yeah. They said that he made this just to win the Gaga x Terry book from a contest some Little Monsters made.

F*** this is making me cry.

He really loves Gaga.

šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ą¼¼;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶ Ū ą¼Žąŗ¶ą¼½šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
39 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

They seem brainwashedĀ 

Honey, we created Buy ARTPOP onĀ iTunes and we distributed fliers all around the city. Ā :laughga:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

skedaddleBItCh
6 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I Think thatā€™s cute.

Honestly, I feel the same way

(ā™”Ļ‰ā™” ) ~ā™Ŗ

šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ą¼¼;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶ Ū ą¼Žąŗ¶ą¼½šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

migamiga

If they donā€™t bring that same energy for lg6 then someday in Jakarta is cancelled :madge:Ā 

1 hour ago, Dream Rider said:

Lowkey I hate Indonesia for the bad publicity they gave to Gaga

But I hope Swiftites introduce them to more tolerant thoughts

LMAO imagine hating a wonderful country because of something like that. They have a very popular conservative and religious political party which organizes and supports demonstrations like the oneĀ against Gaga. Something sort of similar to Far Right groups which are super popular in many European countries now. Does that mean we should HATE those countries and does that mean Gaga should not perform there? I dont' think so. Plus they already have plenty of tolerant thoughts over there. Each region in Indonesia is different seeing as it is a massive country withĀ over 260M people living there. Very diverse trains of thoughts, each person dresses differently, some with hijab others without, some with dresses, others in skirts etc..They also produced tons of wonderful local Indonesians acts like Anggun etc..Please don't take events like those against Gaga and hate an entire country because of it. :heart:Ā Indonesia is a wonderful country and I can't wait to visit it some day!

Reject False Icons

@ditĀ my apologies, I got too dramatic writing that comment, I donā€™tĀ judge an entire country for an extremist march

letā€™s rave

10 minutes ago, Dream Rider said:

@ditĀ my apologies, I got too dramatic writing that comment, I donā€™tĀ judge an entire country for an extremist march

letā€™s rave

No worries at all and thank you! :hug:Ā :heart:Ā  and yes let's rave sis!Ā yaaas.png

ChromeAngel

Black lives who? Social injustice who? Mass shootings who??? Never heard of them. The swifties truly doing gods work once againĀ :diane:

Ā 

edit: I guess if this is Indonesia they might be dealing with different problems than the US

Xoxo Adriana

Indonesia promoting the gayest album of 2019:ally:Ā we Stan hardĀ 

yobrennis
5 hours ago, dit said:

LMAO imagine hating a wonderful country because of something like that. They have a very popular conservative and religious political party which organizes and supports demonstrations like the oneĀ against Gaga. Something sort of similar to Far Right groups which are super popular in many European countries now. Does that mean we should HATE those countries and does that mean Gaga should not perform there? I dont' think so. Plus they already have plenty of tolerant thoughts over there. Each region in Indonesia is different seeing as it is a massive country withĀ over 260M people living there. Very diverse trains of thoughts, each person dresses differently, some with hijab others without, some with dresses, others in skirts etc..They also produced tons of wonderful local Indonesians acts like Anggun etc..Please don't take events like those against Gaga and hate an entire country because of it. :heart:Ā Indonesia is a wonderful country and I can't wait to visit it some day!

can't agree more

Archived