Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling my Jazz Ticket Original Price

michael angelo

Featured Posts

michael angelo

So some of you already know the story but basically I was going with my boyfriend and we broke up like 2 months ago, and I'm still trying to sell my ticket... 

I'm from Portugal which means I can't resell it on the ticketmaster website so, I'll be selling mine at the original price (because I need the money ASAP) and if you want u may resell it for a higher price (if you want to).

My ticket is for the Jazz show on the 31st December (New Year's Eve), Sec 303, Row K, Seat 15. I bought it for 300$ (including fees & taxes) and that's my price.

Any questions DM me.

ps: I'll only accept paypal

we could belong together

michael angelo

If anyone know a better place to sell my tickets please let me know. :bradley: Idk what to do anymore

we could belong together

Schwerk
On 8/25/2019 at 1:13 PM, miguelxgaga said:

If anyone know a better place to sell my tickets please let me know. :bradley: Idk what to do anymore

I don't know it it works from Portugal, but you can try places like Stubhub, Tickpick or maybe even Ebay?

I feel so bad for you, I hope you can sell your ticket soon!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

michael angelo

Stubhub only works for the US (or at least it doesn’t for Portugal)... It has been pretty awful, I tried almost everything and I don’t know what to do anymore... There are people reselling tickets like mine for double the price and ALL I WANT is sell mine because money has been a hard topic. But thank you anyways..

My last chance is Ebay because the fees are extremely high

we could belong together

michael angelo
5 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I don't know it it works from Portugal, but you can try places like Stubhub, Tickpick or maybe even Ebay?

I feel so bad for you, I hope you can sell your ticket soon!

Stubhub only works for the US (or at least it doesn’t for Portugal)... It has been pretty awful, I tried almost everything and I don’t know what to do anymore... There are people reselling tickets like mine for double the price and ALL I WANT is sell mine because money has been a hard topic. But thank you anyways..

we could belong together

Schwerk
1 minute ago, miguelxgaga said:

Do you have Ticketswap in Portugal? Here in the Netherlands it's linked to Ticketmaster. Or Ticketline? Also maybe  call a company like viagogo and explain your situation. Since it's such a nice ticket, they might want to buy it from you cause they can sell it for even more.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Franch Toast

Maybe try the Lady Gaga sub on Reddit? Good luck! 

She/Her/Hers

Spock
3 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

hey first of all I'm so sorry, that really sucks :( 

I live in Switzerland. Last year I wanted to upgrade my GAs to Early Entry, and I was able to sell my original GA ticket on Stubhub.

the way I could do it was not to sync the account to a bank account to receive the payment once the tickets were sold, but instead to do it with PayPal. Hope this also works for you!

who will love me when the night is over

Daenerys

I want to buy so bad but tbh I don’t trust anyone that sells outside of legit sites. Scammers ruined it for anyone trying to get a quick sale. I’m so sorry. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived