Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Generous Queen Swift Did It Again! This Time To Toronto Music School

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Taylor Swift's latest album, Lover, was released yesterday, and if you listen closely you'll hear a big Canadian connection. 

The Regent Park School of Music in Toronto is sampled on the song It's Nice to Have a Friend, which was produced by Toronto's Frank Dukes along with Louis Bell and Swift. The youth choir can be heard playing instruments and singing backup, which came about as part of a collaboration with the producer called Parkscapes. It is available through Dukes' Kingsway Music Library.

One of the songs on TS's new album #Lover, It's Nice To Have A Friend,  samples a youth choir from Toronto, and every time someone streams it their school makes some money.

Regent Park School of Music is a community school that helps kids succeed through music and develop a positive future by practising their musical passions. The Toronto program gives young people "highly subsidized quality music education" in high-priority neighbourhoods. 

Full article at Source:

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5257715?__twitter_impression=true

Stream #Lover, y'all! Stream the song! Do your part! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Hybrid

Hey, a reason to listen to a Lover song :poot:

(aside from St. Vincent being a co-writer on Cruel Summer :))

No family’s safe when I sashay

PoshLife

It's nice to see an artist doing things that make a direct impact on individual people's lives, as opposed to just talking broadly about social causes.

I recognize that her #reputation is such that she has more to gain by creating these feel-good stories, but in my opinion that doesn't discredit the actions at all. Doing good is doing good, even if there's more than one motivation for it.

crisTEAne

it's the simply things like this that make you appreciate ha #screamsYASincanadian

maxresdefault.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived