💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What happened with Taylor & Kanye (backstage)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McYves

I've always thought that people overreacted to all this mess. Kanye interrupted Taylor, so what? I can't believe Beyoncé cried lol,  at the end of the day it's not like Kanye shot Taylor or something. It was a controversial and iconic and disastrous moment but c'mon!

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, McYves said:

I've always thought that people overreacted to all this mess. Kanye interrupted Taylor, so what? I can't believe Beyoncé cried lol,  at the end of the day it's not like Kanye shot Taylor or something. It was a controversial and iconic and disastrous moment but c'mon!

He humiliated a young girl in front of millions of people...

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SharkmanthaC
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Aww I didn't know that Bey got Taylor onstage later after her (Bey's) win to finish her speech. That's cute :heart:

Start about 1:14 

she/her/hers

McYves
10 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

He humiliated a young girl for millions of people to see...

He said that Beyoncé's video was one of the best of all time, he didn't even say anything bad about Taylor. And he HUMILIATED HIMSELF.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

FlopSlurper
Just now, McYves said:

He said that Beyoncé's video was one of the best of all time, he didn't even say anything bad about Taylor. He HUMILLIATED HIMSELF.

he basically meant to say that she didn't deserve the win. Me as a fan I would get mad if someone said Gaga didn't deserve her oscar, how would tay feel, when it's HER work and it's in front of millions of people. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, McYves said:

He said that Beyoncé's video was one of the best of all time, he didn't even say anything bad about Taylor. He HUMILIATED HIMSELF.

He was implying that Beyonce should've won and not her though.

3 minutes ago, McYves said:

He said that Beyoncé's video was one of the best of all time, he didn't even say anything bad about Taylor. He HUMILIATED HIMSELF.

yeah and also stole her thunder big-time. this was one of Taylor's earliest huge moments in her career and her took the attention

and I say this as someone who still is somewhat a fan of Kanye because I like his music, but this was such an obvious d*ck move

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

All this happened at ONE VMA show omg. Plus Gaga’s performance. Peak vma’s tbh

2009, 2010 and 2011 were the best years for the VMA's imo

Rat Boy
6 minutes ago, McYves said:

You're right...he just strolled onto stage, said some kind words about Beyonce and then calmly left the stage. He totally didn't ruin what was meant to be a special moment for Taylor Swift or steal her thunder or anything. You could totally see that she wasn't crushed by the whole thing. He is such a sweetie. :heart: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived