Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What happened with Taylor & Kanye (backstage)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert
5 hours ago, McYves said:

I've always thought that people overreacted to all this mess. Kanye interrupted Taylor, so what? I can't believe Beyoncé cried lol,  at the end of the day it's not like Kanye shot Taylor or something. It was a controversial and iconic and disastrous moment but c'mon!

No one overreacted, it was a terrible thing to do to a person and was very humiliating.

edit: humiliating for Taylor not Kanye:trollga:

5 hours ago, McYves said:

Yeah and I get it and I'm not even a Kanye fan or something. If an incident like that happened today to, say, BILLIE or one of the new artists, I'll be upset too. It wasn't right back then but now is HISTORY. I don't feel the need to be so passionate about that NOW, learntoletgo.mp3

Aaaand yeah, have a nice day/night. I was just expressing an opinion.

Used to be HighRoad

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
6 hours ago, Oriane said:

In case you forgot, this was also the VMAs where Lady Gaga showed up with Kermit the Frog as her date and later exploded in a bloody, baroque, instantly iconic performance of "Paparazzi," :vegas:

I never knew they asked him to leave. Thanks for sharing. That was insightful. 

she/her/hers

Oriane
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I never knew they asked him to leave.

Yes, I assumed they just let him, because what more could they do ? :toofunny:

I didn't know he got there with a bottle of alcohol and already drunk, I didn't know this would even be allowed. It's sad that they knew it, and knew it could potentially go wrong.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived