Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What happened with Taylor & Kanye (backstage)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
6 minutes ago, McYves said:

I've always thought that people overreacted to all this mess. Kanye interrupted Taylor, so what? I can't believe Beyoncé cried lol,  at the end of the day it's not like Kanye shot Taylor or something. It was a controversial and iconic and disastrous moment but c'mon!

You just answered your own question.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
9 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

All this happened at ONE VMA show omg. Plus Gaga’s performance. Peak vma’s tbh

Vmas have never been relevant since the lack of Gaga

Nightwing

I don't believe Beyoncé cried. Why would she?

But anyway, yeah, he did steal and ruin Taylor's moment.

edengowon
6 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

You're right...he just strolled onto stage, said some kind words about Beyonce and then calmly left the stage. He totally didn't ruin what was meant to be a special moment for Taylor Swift or steal her thunder or anything. You could totally see that she wasn't crushed by the whole thing. He is such a sweetie. :heart: 

Yeah she was only seen hysterically sobbing backstage... it's not like it affected her or anything.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

McYves
7 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

You're right...he just strolled onto stage, said some kind words about Beyonce and then calmly left the stage. He totally didn't ruin what was meant to be a special moment for Taylor Swift or steal her thunder or anything.He is such a sweetie. :heart: 

And yet she survived :ally:. C'mon guys this mess happened like AGES ago and Tay is one of the most successful artists, she learned A LOT about the ****ing music industry that night and that made her stronger and wiser. I can't believe we're even discussing this moment again, and with the same ferocity. I guess she's still crying or something?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Rat Boy
6 minutes ago, McYves said:

And yet she survived :ally:. C'mon guys this mess happened like AGES ago and Tay is one of the most successful artists, she learned A LOT about the ****ing music industry that night and that made her stronger and wiser. I can't believe we're even discussing this moment again, and with the same ferocity. I guess she's still crying or something.

The fact that she's successful now does not make what he did acceptable. It was a **** thing to do then and is still a **** thing today. He seems to never accept responsibility for his actions and gets away with loads of things because he is a 'genius' - that's why many of us are still annoyed by this. Even though it happened ages ago it is still indicative of what he's like as a person today imo. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

McYves
5 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

The fact that she's successful does not make what he did acceptable. It was a **** thing to do then and is still a **** thing today. He seems to never accept responsibility for his actions and gets away with loads of things because he is a 'genius'' - that's why many of us are still annoyed by this.

Yeah and I get it and I'm not even a Kanye fan or something. If an incident like that happened today to, say, BILLIE or one of the new artists, I'll be upset too. It wasn't right back then but now is HISTORY. I don't feel the need to be so passionate about that NOW, learntoletgo.mp3

Aaaand yeah, have a nice day/night. I was just expressing an opinion.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

seashellplay

it was soooo romantic they should have babies yes babies babie babies babies babababa yesss they could be blonde and black

HoneyB

Awww, Bey cried? That’s so cute how she cares:bradley: So nice seeing her and Pink supporting Taylor:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lilmonzter

Kanye was a d*ck, is a d*ck and will always be a di*k!

He has strong opinions and thats ok but choose the  appropriate time to voice them!

Sing C'est la vie 

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Start about 1:14 

Whew the nostalgia :giveup: 2009 was a great year

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, McYves said:

I've always thought that people overreacted to all this mess. Kanye interrupted Taylor, so what? I can't believe Beyoncé cried lol,  at the end of the day it's not like Kanye shot Taylor or something. It was a controversial and iconic and disastrous moment but c'mon!

Um, she was just starting her career, she was only 18 years old and she was about to win one of the biggest awards of her career at that moment. The fact that the most famous singer alive interrupted her on stage and said she doesn't deserve the award is not a small thing. 

Taylor was bullied in school and she is a very sensitive person, this incident would scar anyone and definitely create resentment

trolly troll troll

Archived