Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Sister: 13 Fun Facts About The Star's Sibling

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

In 2010, Lady Gaga included Natali in her music video for Telephone. Her sister appeared as a prison inmate. And, yes, Beyonce also had a part.

What? Beyonce was in Telephone?! :udidnt:

No family’s safe when I sashay

ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They forgot to say she is super rude with fans 

Source ? 

If you cant provide information...you better delete that quote :ohwell:

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Source ? 

If you cant provide information...you better delete that quote :ohwell:

Source? Myself. We were at the hotel where the whole family stayed at in Barcelona after the artRAVE show, we said hi to her and she didn't even turn her head to see us or give back the salute, she almost did a face like "who are these🤣". There were like 3 of us, while Lacee stood with us and took pictures with everyone. We felt like mistreated or something, I can understand she doesn't need to say hi to anyone but it felt really rude tbh

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ANTI WP
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Source? Myself. We were at the hotel where the whole family stayed at in Barcelona after the artRAVE show, we said hi to her and she didn't even turn her head to see us or give back the salute, she almost did a face like "who are these🤣". There were like 3 of us, while Lacee stood with us and took pictures with everyone. We felt like mistreated or something, I can understand she doesn't need to say hi to anyone but it felt really rude tbh

Sorry for that 

But she may had a very bad day and personal problems ... I bet you will do the same or she may be in high state 

I have seen some of the videos in Instagram where she treats LG's fans nicely 

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, ANTI WP said:

Sorry for that 

But she may had a very bad day and personal problems ... I bet you will do the same or she may be in high state 

I have seen some of the videos in Instagram where she treats LG's fans nicely 

Well that could be, but anyway I didn't mind because yeah, anyone can have a bad day, but you know...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived