Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga's form of teasing just trolling?

dit

Featured Posts

Taylor for examples actually teases things but Gaga and her friends seem to just be ultimate trolls lol. I love my bridge troll fav :stalkga: 

Mean Winchester

She just loves watching us either having a clownery melthdown for nothing, and trying to hard to be Sherlock Holmes. Either way, we still ended up being clowns because she won't release anything until 2077.

ringling bros circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey

SharkmanthaC

This f thing is trolling. With Bloodpop retweeting it and Bobby liking it. But if there turns out to be more to it do we consider it trolling? 

she/her/hers

She's going to force us to turn to the BTW Foundation for emotional help

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This f thing is trolling. With Bloodpop retweeting it and Bobby liking it. But if there turns out to be more to it do we consider it trolling? 

They're not mutually exclusive though, if the f is a tease, but a very very very vauge one, it's basiclly trolling smh

Purr more, hiss less.

Smother Em Eh

I’m starting to feel like it is. She’s messing with us and it’s lowkey hilarious :laughga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

DeleteMyAccount

Gaga's been teasing stuff since that Eli photoshoot. Probably more before that too. Hopefully it'll all make sense soon.

LeJudas

She is having fun with it. 

Hope she's getting her jush sis. 

Otherwise it must be inspired from her recent collabroator's behavior sksksk

Wait for it to all make sense once LG6 is released.

Epione

She’s just checking if there are any gays left. But she should know that Twitter stans won’t buy your album, Barbz and Beyhive come to mind. :reductive:

Archived