Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Born This Way - Zodiac Edition

seashellplay

Featured Posts

seashellplay

AriesBorn This Way - Aries are described as confident, aggressive individuals who lead. The lead single perfectly embodies this. //  "I was Born This Way"

TaurusBlack Jesus + Amen Fashion - Taurus love luxury and love to indulge themselves, fashion of course fits this criteria. //  "Amen Fashion - A new compassion."

GeminiSchieBe. Gemini's most powerful asset is their communication, and well, half of the song is Gaga speaking nonsense. Geminis are stereotyped as air-headed, and flaky, fitting into the 'nonsensical' theme of the song. // "I don't speak German but I wish I could..." "Eis cleaven blah blah austo be clair blah blah german" This one was harder to make.

CancerFashion Of His Love - Cancers are stereotypically submissive and romantic, similar to Pisces. Fashion Of His Love perfectly fits this. //  "I was made for loving him - The Fashion Of His Love!"

LeoEdge of Glory - Leos love the spotlight, they live for glory and honor, as Gaga's grandfather had lived a glorious life, which corresponds with the final song on BTW, Edge of Glory. //  "I'm on the Edge - of Glory, and I'm hanging on the moment of truth!"

VirgoElectric Chapel - Virgos are associated with intellect, purity, and grace. She's preaching about how she's innocent and wants to meet at a church or smth.  // "My body is sanctuary, my blood is pure."

LibraJudas - Judas is a song of betrayal and sorrow. Libras are rather submissive and gullible - they're eternal romantics. In Judas, Gaga's submission and reliance on Judas is emphasized. //  "I'm such a holy fool!", "I cliiing to!"

ScorpioGovt. Hooker/Bloody Mary - Differing from Virgo and Libra, Scorpio is a sign of passion, sex, and emotion. Scorpios are the sl*ts of the zodiac, matching with Govt. Hooker and Bloody Mary - songs both about sex/purity (BM is about Mary Magdalene)

SagittariusHighway Unicorn - Sagittarii are hopeful, cheery, and rather frank. Highway Unicorn matches with this, as it is both a playful and optimistic song, while remaining aggressive, c'mon it's about a unicorn. //  "Bleeds rainbow syrup", "Follow that unicorn on the road to love!"

Capricorn: Marry The Night - Capricorns tend to be rather sad and lonely, and Marry The Night is infamous for that. Despite this, they're ambitious and resilient, and persist. The 'depressed yet alive' theme is executed brilliantly in the MV. //  "But I won't cry anymore", "I'm a warrior queen, live passionately"

AquariusHair - Hair is a song that celebrates individuality and identity. Aquarius can definitely resonate with this, as they're described as eccentric and unique. //  "I'm not a freak!", "I just wanna be myself"

PiscesYou and I - Romantic, dependent - Pisceans are emotional beings who tend to be rather clingy. This song perfectly works with You and I. //  "This time I'm not leaving without you.", "On my birthday you sang me a heart o' gold"

Pop Music
3 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

PiscesYou and I - Romantic, dependent - Pisceans are emotional beings who tend to be rather clingy. This song perfectly works with You and I. //  "This time I'm not leaving without you.", "On my birthday you sang me a heart o' gold"

i got dope for ARTPOP and now you and i. Like why are pisces not winning rn. I mean I love you and i and dope but like can't I get something a little better :messga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

AquariusHair - Hair is a song that celebrates individuality and identity. Aquarius can definitely resonate with this, as they're described as eccentric and unique. //  "I'm not a freak!", "I just wanna be myself"

tenor.gif

eeaarrllaalloo
7 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

SagittariusHighway Unicorn - Sagittarii are hopeful, cheery, and rather frank. Highway Unicorn matches with this, as it is both a playful and optimistic song, while remaining aggressive, c'mon it's about a unicorn. //  "Bleeds rainbow syrup", "Follow that unicorn on the road to love!"

Yasss

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

HoneyB

I’m literally the opposite of most Leos I don’t want any attention I’m annoying:selena: (if I do get some though ngl I become a wh0re for it:gaysia:)

Glad I got TEOG, what a bop!:whitney:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LibraOctober98

This is a bop lol, Judas is definitely one of my faves. Do you think a Zodiac megarate would be stupid? I wanna do one

seashellplay
Just now, Oshawott said:

Of course I would be the worst song on the album. :toofunny:

get over it

capricorn for ARTPOP is jewels n drugs 

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

Of course I would be the worst song on the album. :toofunny:

You aren't Scorpio tho.

Edit: It's Saturday, so my grammar sucks :interestinga:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, LibraOctober98 said:

This is a bop lol, Judas is definitely one of my faves. 

Taste!

KatieJudasGaga4

I wanted Judas, but I'll take Hair! It's my 2nd favorite from the album and such a beautiful song :heart:

seashellplay

y'all want ARTPOP and the fame? i can do jojo as well :ally:, but i think ARTPOP has been done before

Archived