💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Instagram Account Related to the 'F'

Gam

Featured Posts

Lara Croft
Just now, Stef said:

I mean all of these points are exact reasons as to WHY this account would reek of literal bullshit :laughga: 

In some ways yes, but then what was the point of the original posts (assuming they’re not fake)? That itself opens up some questions :gum:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Countgagacula
14 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

It’s fake. 

Those letters are not just random letters from the alphabet tho. They spelled M U S I C - F U N - A R T

So the "f" thing is not necessaryly fake, yet.

<3

27monster27
20 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Yeh but all their other post have the F in the caption as well, I doubt they would make an image fit across 9 photos for each letter of the alphabet, that’s like 234 posts :green: 

I looked on my phone to see if the captions were edited, but I don't believe that it is possible to tell if comments are not turned on.

he/him/his

Lara Croft

I’m gonna backtrack on what I last said and assume they are fake because I’ve now noticed the stories were posted by someone using an Android phone and I’m sure as hell Gaga ain’t cheap :vegas:

1 minute ago, G Y P S Y said:

I’m gonna backtrack on what I last said and assume they are fake because I’ve now noticed the stories were posted by someone using an Android phone and I’m sure as hell Gaga ain’t cheap :vegas:

:lolga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

stupidrain71

f is the sixth letter of the english alphabet and gaga’s next solo album will be her sixth one 

Helxig

Man that person got really lucky that they'd uploaded a picture of an F a few days ago :laughga: 

I bet they saw Gaga's post today and panicked to delete the other letters and unfollow everyone but Gaga

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LilyLark

I think the IG account is fake. The "F" thing makes more sense if she's spelling out Friday, especially as the Y would come on Thursday.

KURUSHITOVSKA

They posted more pictures but then deleted them

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived