Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Black Panther II coming May 6, 2022

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

:woot:

Onstage they confirmed that there would be a new main villain, which is likely to be Namor as they teased him in Endgame. Which means that Namor is likely to be the first post-Fox mutant in the MCU :chica: Which also means they'll have to introduce the mutant gene in Phase 4, and I think The Eternals would be a good one to introduce that in. 

@M Monstre @ZacharyMark :tony:

Reality

I know that this isn't necessarily a popular opinion, but I was never a huge fan of the Black Panther film. I'm still very excited about this movie though, and more importantly I'm excited to see if they'll introduce new characters in this movie too (please bring in Storm!).

🃏🖤👹

4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I know that this isn't necessarily a popular opinion, but I was never a huge fan of the Black Panther film. I'm still very excited about this movie though, and more importantly I'm excited to see if they'll introduce new characters in this movie too (please bring in Storm!).

I would LOVE to see Storm. It would be really cool to see her as a Wakandan tbh :chica:

DeleteMyAccount
14 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I would LOVE to see Storm. It would be really cool to see her as a Wakandan tbh :chica:

Definitely. It would be interesting if they started introducing X-Men characters before the movie even comes out. X-Men(movie) would then be like their own Avengers. Wow, my brain. Hire me Marvel..

I'm still surprised that BP2 is coming that late. You'd think that with the success of the first one they'd want to get the sequel out fairly quick. But I'm sure the wait will be worth it. I'm actually anticipating the sequel to be better. The first one was eh to me. T'Challa's storyline in Civil War was sooo much more interesting too.

Also, sort of sad that nothing else was announced from Marvel today besides Eternals.. Although Gemma Chan is coming back! That'll be great.  

Gagz4Gaga

BP2 was of course expected  because of money but in my opinion, the first one was EXTREMELY OVERRATED. Like wtf three Oscars? That film’s quality deserved probably two noms and zero win.

nostalgia’s for geeks

Nightwing

I was hoping for 2021, at the latest. Well, I won't be anticipating this anytime soon.

Nice to have an official word on it, though, to know it indeed is coming.

Archived