Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think Gaga's favorite songs are?

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

What do you think are Gaga's favorite songs from her own discography? 

Do we think that Poker Face is her favorite because it is performed most often? Or just one of her classics? Do you think she performs her favorites most often or does them because they're fan favorites?

What do you think? Discuss.

Spoiler

Thanks to @KatieJudasGaga4 for helping me to be able to pull up the most performed songs quickly.

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4

Thanks for posting my video!

And by the way, The Edge of Glory & Boys Boys Boys are both #13 with 261 performances and Applause is now her 20th most performed song with 170! (I made the video before the May-June legs of ENIGMA and the Apollo show)

gumzy3000

I think she loves Million Reasons a lot.

She performed it at the Super Bowl and it ended up becoming the biggest song from the most personal album she has made. She also performs it a lot and the meaning is beautiful since it could be about a relationship or her views on the music business and how she just needs one reason to stay and continue making music for her fans. 

trolly troll troll

River

I Like It Rough:huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Vitleysingur said:

Scheiße

I'm watching JWT and this is what made me think of this.  She performs this song at most of her tours even though I would think this song has bad memories associated with it.

she/her/hers

Mikolaj

Just Dance and Poker Face she just performs because it's expected of her. Every tour / concert I think she'll drop them and she doesn't.

On topic definitely Speechless! She must like Scheisse and Bloody Mary since she brought them back for JWT and they're bit of deep cuts into her discography.

MonsterMom

I think million reasons is one of her favorites, but I think her all time favorite is “ You and I” She plays it EVERYWHERE!!!

Jadeykins

i think Joanne could be....because it means so much to her family and i think that she'd be proudest of creating a song that her dad clearly connects with on a deeper level than any of her other stuff...(like when he had to walk out the room when she played it for her grandma emotional) 

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Jadeykins said:

i think Joanne could be....because it means so much to her family and i think that she'd be proudest of creating a song that her dad clearly connects with on a deeper level than any of her other stuff...(like when he had to walk out the room when she played it for her grandma emotional) 

I would the The Edge of Glory could be the same way. And Speechless. 

she/her/hers

Reality
5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I think million reasons is one of her favorites, but I think her all time favorite is “ You and I” She plays it EVERYWHERE!!!

Girl, if I wrote a song like You and I, I'd play it everywhere too! That song's so powerful!

🃏🖤👹

Jadeykins
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I would the The Edge of Glory could be the same way. And Speechless. 

yeah definitely! but i was also thinking about the fact that she always talks about feeling a spiritual connection to Joanne and also said  she feels like Joanne was reborn into her and that's why she is so artistic and expressive and also why she needs to really "live" and be somebody because joanne never got to show the world what she could do.  so there's a lot of emotion she has when it comes to her even though she didn't meet her? and with her grandpa he had lived a full and amazing life so it was like a celebration whereas Joanne never got to live because she died so young? but i don't know 

Smother Em Eh

Bad Romance & BTW tbh

Her Gaga side especially comes out when performing these songs. Her facial expressions, gestures, and energy all flare up. 

Also BTW because of the connection she has with the LGBT community and having many LGBT fans. 

I feel like TEOG is another one too because it’s so personal to her. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived