Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Emma Stone as Cruella de Vil

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

It’s like they wanted Helena Bonham Carter but she refused so they turned Emma Stone into her...

This. Even though I doubted it when they cast her I made myself believe that they were tying to make something different or at least take a different approach to the look. But this is just a really really gimmicky version of Helena B Carter as Cruella. I don't doubt her acting capabilities but the look is a hard miss. It's sad that Once Upon a Time, a show that went downhill so fast, had a better approach. 

tenor.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RahrahWitch

Even though I think Helena Bonham Carter would've been perfect, I think Emma's a great actress I'm sure she'll be a great Cruella :applause:

Sneaky Oliver

I hate when they tease a movie that's 2 years away from now :neyde:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
13 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Even though I think Helena Bonham Carter would've been perfect, I think Emma's a great actress I'm sure she'll be a great Cruella :applause:

But... isn't the movie supposed to be about young Cruella? :oops: at least the look is great, guess acting will be fine too

I’m on my Legacy Act era

She looks amazing. The fashion in this will be iconic. And it comes out 4 days after my 26th birthday!

🙋🏼‍♂️

RahrahWitch
22 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

But... isn't the movie supposed to be about young Cruella? :oops: at least the look is great, guess acting will be fine too

If that's the case then yeah I guess Helena might be a bit old to play a younger Cruella

nodandsmile

This role screams Gaga but anyway good for Emma  :applause:  hope she does it justice like Glenn!

JazzGa

Yasss, love those Frank N. Furter drag eyes

(But I think they could have done something much chicer with the wig. They could have served Daphne Guinness but instead we got basic clown chop)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived