Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy won the fight but Gaga won the war. Why?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

So we all know the infamous stan bloodbath that was 2013 with Applause vs Roar :bradley: Katy Perry reigned over Gaga for another two years (2013-2015) until she flopped with Witness in 2016.

Now we’re in 2019 and Katy’s new single ‘Small Talk’ debuted outside the top 40 and all her songs have been flopping. Gaga has had a commercial rebirth (number 1 single and album) and is viewed and respected as an icon and soon to be pop legend. :firega: Literally Katy Perry is now forgotten and she’s still not respected by the industry. 

So did Gaga win the war even though Katy won the fight in 2013? Did karma strike Ms Perry and humbled her after the countless shade she threw in the past at Gaga? :selena:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Because one is willing to expand beyond her reach and gifted the talent to do so.

While another one..., not so much. Instead she is getting more and more awkward and hard to relate to as days goes by. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TINDER

Here comes the Katy Perry hate,

and in the past Katy has shaded ok! But Gaga is not less of a queen of shade she has said too much bout her and let's not forget how much Katy love and respect Gaga and on the other hand Gaga is deadass cold to her, she haven't acknowledged her publicly in a nice manner!

I just don't Know what's with the Katy Perry hate lately, seriously it's tiring!!

I am tinder

devilrhino

Nobody won they are both female pop legends in their own lanes. Hate how this site compares and puts pop girls against each other all the time, its really toxic and is doing nothing to prevent rap, trap and hip hop get off the charts for good 

Borislshere

Why do Y’all try to downplay people’s achievements so much just to uplift gaga? Katy has a good era in 2013, Gaga’s had a good era these past few months. There’s no “fight” or “war”. 

River

Why is this post necessary?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lilmonzter

Gaga is so past the pop queen race she has an oscar! :party:

I just want her to aspire to get that EGOT before she hits 40!:firega:

Sing C'est la vie 

The Bling

This guy again? I would've hoped he was banned by now lmao

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, devilrhino said:

Nobody won they are both female pop legends in their own lanes. Hate how this site compares and puts pop girls against each other all the time, its really toxic and is doing nothing to prevent rap, trap and hip hop get off the charts for good 

Why should rap, trap and HipHop get off the charts for good? Just because you don't like those genres? I don't understand. 

OT: yeah, Katy is at a low point in her career, but there's still time for her to bounce back. Maybe not a big rebirth like Gaga because, well, the talent just isn't there, but I could see her doing commercially well again if she leaves the lime light for few years and comes back with actual quality work that everybody can enjoy instead of these Kidz Bopz tunes she keeps churning out. 

And why are Katy stans so pressed over people not liking Katy anymore? Literally nobody but stan twitter and fan sites give a crap about artists flopping lol the other 99% of the population doesn't give a damn about how well pop stars chart lmao 

Tom Nook

Can we like move on from this Katy vs. Gaga tired ass dispute

giphy.gif

Both are on good terms both have their own legacies and are staples in pop culture

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

yes and

Talent always wins :huntyga:

But honestly there are a few main reasons. 
1) She totally changed  her image looking too weird and akward for GP. 
2) She was into politics back then. I guess it's great when you've got this strong political attitude, but you should always think about consequences.
3) Sound of her music was kind overdated and not really relevant. Basically, pop music had a lot of hip-hop/rap's impact in 2014-2017, so it was quite hard to do electo-pop bangers and stay relevant. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Smother Em Eh

There is no war. All the shade that was thrown at each other was stupid and Gaga herself made it clear that her and Katy are friends. Don’t trying to pin them against each other.

They are both pop queens in their own rights.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived