šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy won the fight but Gaga won the war. Why?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

HoneyB

See this is why I say ALL fan bases can be toxic. We need to keep it cute and respect others. Also our faves literally respect each other no one is safe from flopping:lolga:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talent, artistry.

Katy's only aim was money and commercial success.

Once the beauty and hits faded away, her fanbase evaporated.

SKANK

I donā€™t know what the ****-all I have to do with Katy Perry," she said. "Our music is so completely different. I couldnā€™t be more different, really. I really donā€™t fit in pop music in a way, but I came through it and Iā€™d like to think I changed it in some way so you can feel like you donā€™t have to fit into a mold." -Gaga

xoxo Craig
29 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

So we all know the infamous stan bloodbath that was 2013 with Applause vs RoarĀ :bradley:Ā Katy Perry reigned over Gaga for another two years (2013-2015)Ā until she flopped with Witness in 2016.

Now weā€™re in 2019 and Katyā€™s new single ā€˜Small Talkā€™ debuted outside the top 40 and all her songs have been flopping. Gaga has had a commercial rebirth (number 1 single and album)Ā and is viewed and respected as anĀ icon and soon to be pop legend.Ā :firega:Ā Literally Katy Perry is now forgotten and sheā€™s still not respected by the industry.Ā 

So did Gaga win the war even though Katy won the fight in 2013? Did karma strike MsĀ Perry and humbled her after the countless shade she threw in the pastĀ at Gaga?Ā :selena:

I beg to differ... this is so inaccurate :awkney:

End Racism Now

RenegAde

Although katy and her fans said Ā unnecessary things that could have been aimed at gaga there's no need for this blatantly rude postĀ 

KatieJudasGaga4
33 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

Gaga is deadass cold to her, she haven't acknowledged her publicly in a nice manner!

Ā 

Nikolai Barrow

We shouldn't pit women against each other. But I think the reason Gaga out lasted her peers besides the fact she is incredibly musically gifted she made bold choices that actually hurt her commercially early on but garnered respect from people.Ā 

For example born this way was a risky album for her to release. She could have released something more mainstream and less controversial and gotten even more hits than born this way got (which was still a smash hit). But she was ahead of her time and now people look back on her with respect for standing up for her beliefs and not just being another popstar with nothing to say.Ā 

Gaga played the long gameĀ  not the short one.

15 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

There is no war. All the shade that was thrown at each other was stupid and Gaga herself made it clear that her and Katy are friends. Donā€™t trying to pin them against each other.

They are both pop queens in their own rights.

Exactly.

Both are great people, both are queens, and the achievements and successes of each should be celebrated.Ā  Any unfortunate times in their careers should not be celebrated in any way.Ā  Artists feel just as deeply and hurt just like anyone else.Ā  Imagine how any of us would feel if someone was rooting for us to fall and was happy when we did.Ā  I wish the very best for Katy and Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

McYves

Which war and which fight?Ā :ladyhaha:. They are just two women trying to make music. There's enough space for both I guess. I swear to God that stans are insufferableĀ :saladga:Ā and they create the "wars", not the pop icons.

Ā 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

HotLikeMexico

This thread is pointless. Even Katy back then said in a radio interview that she loves Gaga and the whole Roar vs Applause was stupid and that she wasnā€™t beating her or anything. She said people needed to stop with that.Ā 

Because gaga has the talent to be able to transform and look to new mediums to find success. Katy is still very talented but doesnā€™t have the ability to try other styles and projects

Archived