💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Top 10 songs of 2019 so far?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

As we are approaching September, this means that already two thirds of the year has gone with 4 months left of the year. What have been you favourite songs that have been released in 2019 so far? :tony:

Here are mine:

1. The Archer - Taylor Swift

Initially I hated this track because I felt like it was building upto something which ended in nothing. But it really really grew on me and its honestly perfect. The production is really amazing, and Taylors soft voice leads this track and makes it the best track of the year. The lyrics are impeccable and I find the track motivational.

2. Bloodline - Ariana Grande

As part of her 5th studio album, Thank You Next, that was released back in February this year (I know it feels longer)  this song felt like a good throwback, almost like pre-2008 and mixing it with current sounds like Side to Side. Its a real gem and I think it should have gotten single treatment because some of the singles were choices

3. Never Really Over - Katy Perry

Katy Perry has been on fire this year, and this is the epitome of a great pop song. Almost giving Teenage Dream era vibes, this song is nostalgic yet modern and displays Katys vocal talents. She has never looked more happier and free. 

4. Ritual - Tiesto & Jonas Blue (feat. Rita Ora)

She has really came back after her 2018 sophomore album titled Phoenix dropped. She has literally been everwhere and this collab is everything you need from a DJ collab featuring Rita Ora. Hope to hear more songs for her later on

5. Find U Again - Mark Ronson & Camila Cabello

If you are looking for that perfect pop song, this Ronson collab is the one. My only criticism of this track is that its not long enough. 2 minutes and 48 seconds could have been extended till well past 3... even 4 minutes. But the structure of the song, the synths, the disco-esque vibe, Camila's sugar sweet voice... ugh bon appetite indeed.

6. Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored - Ariana Grande

Overplayed? Yes. Still a good song? Absolutely. Its catchy and provides a different sound for Grande. 

7. You Need To Calm Down - Taylor Swift

A song with a very important message behind it always needs to be on a top 10 list. Again, this is relatively short (I preffer the version from the music video so I ripped it and replaced the album version with it... oops, sorry) with a total length of 2 minutes 50 seconds. The song is a whole bop and really is an amazing song.

8. Shine - Emeli Sandé

This song... omg. Her gospel roots really come through here. I doubt many people will have heard it, but it really is a gem. It combines soul with pop and her voice sounds amazing in this song. Really sets her up nicely for her 3rd album titled Real Life which comes out on September 13th.

9. One Touch - Jax Jones & Jess Glynne

I, like most people, find Jess Glynnes voice annoying as her songs get over played way too often. The low budget airline Jet2 Holidays uses her songs on their aircrafts... one of the drawbacks of flying with them. However, my main man Jax Jones comes through with the production. Jess' voice is tollerable here, and Jax really makes this song come alive. Jax is bop machine so its no suprise that this is an EDM banger. Jax releases his debut album, Snacks, on 6th September.

10. Heart Upon My Sleave - Avicii (feat Imagine Dragons)

When I tell you this song is a bop, I really mean it. Released on Avicii's posthumous album, TIM, this really brings out the excellence of his way of creating his music. The drop and the strings are just amazing, really goes hard. And then we have Imagine Dragons singer on the vocals which provided the last touch which was missing when Avicii released the instrumental on his second album.  Still, this is any EDM fans dream of a song.

What have been your favourites of this year? :vegas:

End Racism Now

I can't do top 10 because I'm horrible with ranking but my number one is probably Stay with Me by Hatchie

Absolutely ethereal and heartbreaking

River
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

9. One Touch - Jax Jones & Jess Glynne

Jess Glynne's voice makes me nervous and stressed, does it happen to anyone else?:awkney:

I did a car accident when her song with Clean Bandit was on the radio and it was my first time listening to it, I just got so stressed and nervous that I lost control on the car.. and then it happened again at the gym when she had a new song, I felt stressed that I had just to go out until it was over, she's kinda banned from my life and I feel so bad about it, she's such a nice person :messga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lucas

Madame X and Lover are the only 2 albums I cared about this year, so from these I'd say Killers Who Are Partying and Lover 

devilrhino

10. Teeth - 5SOS 

New song but really love bopping to it right now, may move up the list as time goes by. 

9. How do you Sleep? - Sam Smith 

8. 365 - Katy Perry Ft Zedd 

I was so excited when this leaked and love both these artists, expected more from their collab but it's still a bop in it's own right. 

7. Lover - Taylor Swift

Once again another grower and new like 5SOS. Really love how its dominating the charts and is so unique. 

6. Ritual - Rita Ora and Jonas Blue 

5. All Day and Night - Jax Jones 

Just such a going out, throwback type bop, was quite a big hit in Europe. 

4. Mothers Daughter - Miley Cyrus 

Miley killed this and can't believe the GP slept on it. It was a reinvented Miley and was a serve. 

3. On a Roll - Miley Cyrus 

So random but this song does not stop boring me. Bop 

2. Torn - Ava Max 

Love Ava Max's attempts at bringing true electro-bubblegum pop back into the mainstream, the gp will obviously sleep on it but my god is this a pop record. Go Cirkut!! 

1. Never Really Over - Katy Perry 

After a few tough years with hip hop, rap and trap dominating music, I really respect miss Katy for at least trying to restore electropop to the charts in a big bold way even if it under performed. I had been waiting for a song like this since 2014 and it finally came.... One of my favourite songs ever! Gaga Where Are You!!!!

HoneyB

This is in no particular order:

1. MOTIVATION:Normani

This is just a fun pop song and the video is EVERYTHING. It’s been stuck in my head all week!

2. HOT GIRL SUMMER: Megan thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla $ign

Another fun track and it’s super catchy good vibes for the summer!

3. HOW YOU WANT IT: Teyana Taylor

You guys need to watch the video for this it’s such a 90s RnB throwback:giveup: the song is also nice and catchy!

4. BIGGER: Beyoncé

Love this song so much it just makes me empowered and I love her vocals on it.

5. NILE: Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar

This should be a crime for how short it is but it’s so good! Love this collaboration.

6. WATER:  Beyonce, Shattel, Pharrell 

This is such a bop it makes you wanna wind your waste teehee.

7. OTHERSIDE: Beyonce

Beautiful ballad, definitely a career highlight-

8. FIND YOUR WAY BACK: Beyonce

Super catchy and melodic I can see this playing at department stores.

9. NASA- Ariana Grande

Its hard to pick just one song from TUN but I love this one, so pretty...

10. Almeda- Solange

This album was slept on the songs just flow and they take you on a trip this song makes you sleepy it’s pretty and melodic... 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Illuminati

Lana Del Rey - Doin' Time
Ashley O - On A Roll
Taylor Swift - The Man
Ariana Grande - Fake Smile
Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
Mark Ronson ft. Lykke Li - Late Night Feelings
Taylor Swift - The Archer
Carly Rae Jepsen - Right Words Wrong Time
Halsey - Nightmare
Iggy Azalea - Started

Honorable mentions:
Marina - To Be Human
Carly Rae Jepsen - Too Much
Miley Cyrus - Mothers Daughter

RudraCNG

Tove Lo - Bad as the Boys

Kylie Minogue - New York City

Carly Rae Jepsen - Happy Not Knowing

Cardi B - Please Me

Florence and the Machine - Moderation

Ariana Grande - bloodline

P!nk - Walk Me Home

Madonna - God Control

Qveen Herby - New Bitch

Rammstein -Was ich liebe

xoxo Craig
57 minutes ago, devilrhino said:

10. Teeth - 5SOS 

New song but really love bopping to it right now, may move up the list as time goes by. 

9. How do you Sleep? - Sam Smith 

8. 365 - Katy Perry Ft Zedd 

I was so excited when this leaked and love both these artists, expected more from their collab but it's still a bop in it's own right. 

7. Lover - Taylor Swift

Once again another grower and new like 5SOS. Really love how its dominating the charts and is so unique. 

6. Ritual - Rita Ora and Jonas Blue 

5. All Day and Night - Jax Jones 

Just such a going out, throwback type bop, was quite a big hit in Europe. 

4. Mothers Daughter - Miley Cyrus 

Miley killed this and can't believe the GP slept on it. It was a reinvented Miley and was a serve. 

3. On a Roll - Miley Cyrus 

So random but this song does not stop boring me. Bop 

2. Torn - Ava Max 

Love Ava Max's attempts at bringing true electro-bubblegum pop back into the mainstream, the gp will obviously sleep on it but my god is this a pop record. Go Cirkut!! 

1. Never Really Over - Katy Perry 

After a few tough years with hip hop, rap and trap dominating music, I really respect miss Katy for at least trying to restore electropop to the charts in a big bold way even if it under performed. I had been waiting for a song like this since 2014 and it finally came.... One of my favourite songs ever! Gaga Where Are You!!!!

Omg taste :bradley:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, River said:

Jess Glynne's voice makes me nervous and stressed, does it happen to anyone else?:awkney:

I did a car accident when her song with Clean Bandit was on the radio and it was my first time listening to it, I just got so stressed and nervous that I lost control on the car.. and then it happened again at the gym when she had a new song, I felt stressed that I had just to go out until it was over, she's kinda banned from my life and I feel so bad about it, she's such a nice person :messga:

I just have a strong dislike for Jess Glynne's voice... but as I said, Jax Jones really makes the track worthwhile. :vegas:

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF

1. California - Lana Del Rey

2. **** it I love you - Lana Del Rey

3. Love Song -  - Lana Del Rey

4. Doin' Time - Lana Del Rey

5. Madonna  - Looking For Mercy

6. Madonna - Bitch I'm Loca

7. I Think He Knows - Taylor Swift

8. Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift

9. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande

10. Bloodline - Ariana Grande

WitnessEye

1. God Control

2. Cattitude

3. The Archer

4. Dumb Blonde

5.  New York City

6. Small Talk

7. Now That I Found You

8. Dark Ballet

9. Mothers daugter

10. It was in me

noisullitcefrep

My favorite song 2019 is this one. Every German is obliged to listen to it cause it SLAPS

2am - mark ronson feat lykke li

the greatest - lana del rey 

can’t believe the way we flow - james blake

cellophane - fka twigs  

jet black - anderson .paak feat brandy

jerrod - solange 

sofia - clairo 

dark and handsome - blood orange 

religion ( u can lay your hands on me) - shura 

want you in my room - carly rae jepsen

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived