💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Among Rumored Celebrities Joining Dave Chappelle For Dayton Benefit

Celestica

Featured Posts

Celestica

It was announced this week that Dayton-area resident and world-famous comic and actor Dave Chappelle will host a free event to benefit tragedy victims and affected local businesses Sunday, Aug. 25, in Dayton’s historic Oregon District. Gem City Shine Benefit Concert and Community Event will run from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., featuring performances throughout the late afternoon and evening on a main stage located near Fifth Street and Wayne Avenue.

One of the biggest names being floated as an attendee at the weekend benefit is Lady Gaga. Being that Gaga vowed to support funding for school projects in Dayton classrooms in the wake of the shooting—and given her ties to Chappelle through their co-starring in A Star Is Born—it’s understandable why folks in the Miami Valley would guess she’ll be there.

https://wearebrewstuds.com/educational/kim-kanye-lady-gaga-john-mayer-dave-chappelle-dayton-oregon-district-benefit/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
11 minutes ago, Celestica said:

Gem City Shine Benefit Concert and Community Event will run from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., featuring performances throughout the late afternoon and evening on a main stage located near Fifth Street and 

Gaga? Possibly performing? Credibility of the rumour stops there :vegas:

River

If you want me, meet me at David's Chappelle

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Delusional

Gagas doing charity?

watch her release a single with katy 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

RAMROD

It would be nice if she does.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oh wow. This would be great. 

Gasp! Did Dave Chappelle ever joke about "Franch Toast"?

benedict cumberbatch shut up GIF by Sherlock

Spoiler

Then VMA honors on Monday :stalkga::selena:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, James Gibson said:

Someone finally conviced her to get out of her house :tony:

Inb4 she is the celebrity chef for the event :vegas:

End Racism Now

LilyLark

While it would be nice, I clicked the link and I doubt she's going to be there at the event. The blog has a source for Kim and Kanye, but basically admits that they have no sources for the rest of the celebrities and are basing it off them knowing Dave and/or doing charity for Dayton. Also, John Legend, one of the rumored celebrities, seems to be on vacation (I follow him on insta) and considering he's good friends with Dave, very political, and from the area....if he's not there I doubt Gaga will be there.

I actually think it's irresponsible and a bit cruel of the journalist/s to put that out there considering they have no sources for the rest of it besides Kanye. Some person, who works weekends, might take work off and get super excited and show up and...crickets. Kids could also get hyped and then disappointed. I'm sure the people who put it together worked hard and it says local performers, so to provide a venue for local performers, Dave, and Kanye is very impressive...but some will still be disappointed because they will be expecting a Coachella line up with John Mayer, John Legend, Jill Scott, Gaga, etc.

Obviously, it's for a good cause even if some of the guests might be potentially disappointed with the line up. I hope Gaga and the rest (Legend, Mayer, etc.) don't get any hate for not being there considering it seems like they were never scheduled in the first place. And who knows, maybe Gaga will be there—she did do the Houston benefit and has done other charity shows.

Archived