💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is waiting because ASIB is still big

AgusPop

Featured Posts

AgusPop

I believe Gaga and her Record Company don't want to launch a new era yet because ASIB is still Big and even more if it is going to be released on Netflix as it is rumored. 

Just my theory.    :shrug:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Because it’s better to wait until the public has forgotten about you, as Lady Gaga’s team knows! :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

AgusPop
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Because it’s better to wait until the public has forgotten about you, as Lady Gaga’s team knows! :vegas:

I don't know. but  a lot of people (mostly in  east Europe and Asia) are just discovering ASIB. maybe to overlap  different eras is not good either

James Gibson
4 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

I don't know. but  a lot of people (mostly in  east Europe and Asia) are just discovering ASIB. maybe to overlap  different eras is not good either

Born This Way era is shook

(i know its not the same period of her career but come on she was touring Monster Ball when BTW was released. That was crazy :laughga:)

Sorcerer

I think it's best to focus on ASIB's Grammy Album of the Year campaign. But I feel like we will already have a new single by the 2020 Grammys so that Gaga can perform there. 

daily news : "little monsters invade wallmart and destroy all copies of A Star is Born in hopes of anticipating the coming of LG6"

ice heard one side from above

AgusPop
1 minute ago, LanaDelGrant said:

daily news : "little monsters invade wallmart and destroy all copies of A Star is Born in hopes of anticipating the coming of LG6"

This wouldn't surprise me at all :teehee:

PinkJelly

ASIB is still within the Top 60 on the U.K. Apple Music Albums chart, and Shallow is in regular rotation on radio still, I do want LG6 soon though :madge:

xoxo Craig

I dont think this is the case... ASIB is not that big anymore and the last push will be the Grammys for 2020 with I'll Never Love Again

End Racism Now

McYves

I think that she hasn't finished  the album and that's why LG6 is "waiting". I think it's simpler than all these theories I read every day on this site. :oops: Just my opinion.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived