💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#ShawnMendesIsOverParty

brownie

Featured Posts

I read on Twitter (apart from those fancams lol xd) that he feels so uncofy when he is seeing something related to gays so that he needs to leave the place xd

I don't have the tweet right now because I read it last night so just don't believe it 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

He clearly hates himself for being gay its obvious.. maybe he is in denial or maybe his label doesnt let him come out idk but those interviews and the whole Camila pr thing are a mess..

WTF is MDNA

19 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

He clearly hates himself for being gay its obvious.. maybe he is in denial or maybe his label doesnt let him come out idk but those interviews and the whole Camila pr thing are a mess..

Sis these comments are the reason why he feels the need to clarify his sexuality 

if he says he’s straight, he’s straight

Head Empty
24 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

It's HIS life, HIS sexuality and HIS choice. Everyone wants to express their precious opinions about other people's private lives.

This Twitter mess is the perfect example to show things have gone way to far. WAY too far.

No matter what his sexual preference is, this whole thing must be extremely aggravating for him. If he's straight, he's being hated for it. If he's gay, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE are pressuring him to come out. And either way it can be extremely anxiety inducing.

So for the love of god please keep your idiotic media-fueled theories to yourself.

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

It's HIS life, HIS sexuality and HIS choice. Everyone wants to express their precious opinions about other people's private lives.

This Twitter mess is the perfect example to show things have gone way to far. WAY too far.

No matter what his sexual preference is, this whole thing must be extremely aggravating for him. If he's straight, he's being hated for it. If he's gay, THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE are pressuring him to come out. And either way it can be extremely anxiety inducing.

So for the love of god please keep your idiotic theories to yourself.

Its 2019 he has to stop lying thats it..

Lil Nas X came out in a very closeted community

There's nothing wrong with being gay Jesus Christ..

If he has so many issues with being called gay he should not have talked about these things in the first place, i he wants to be in the closet ok, so be it but the things he said sound kinda homophobic..

WTF is MDNA

Head Empty
34 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Its 2019 he has to stop lying thats it..

Lil Nas X came out in a very closeted community

There's nothing wrong with being gay Jesus Christ..

If he has so many issues with being called gay he should not have talked about these things in the first place, i he wants to be in the closet ok, so be it but the things he said sound kinda homophobic..

People tried to tell me I was gay in high school. I was not ready at all to even start thinking about sexuality at that point. But people kept telling me I was gay. Every single day. At that point I had no reason to believe I was - I genuinely thought I only liked girls. And they made me feel ashamed for supposedly liking boys. 

Fast forward to now. I'm 27 years old. After many years of anxiety and confusion I now identify as bi. I might be gay. But I truly can't tell anymore, because people put so much shame and denial in my head. Their words still mess with how I see myself, because I wasn't given the opportunity to figure it out on my own terms. Which fed into my depression, and caused a psychological shitstorm that has now lasted about 15 years.

Telling strangers who they're supposed to be is wrong. Forcing them to identify as something is wrong - especially if you don't know the facts

Maybe you're right about Shawn. You can never know for sure. But it's not your place to tell him. You don't know him, and this is an extremely personal matter.

It's. None. Of. Your. Business.

Supersonic

Didn't this trend because his racist tweets of the past FINALLY got some attention, and when he got asked by fans about it, he excused his behavior and said things like "my friends took my phone and tweeted something" and "not every misdeed of that past is worth apologizing for"?

One of the fans posted a video of him saying that on Twitter and it went viral.

Nightwing

I was wondering why this was trending; I figured it would have been over something stupid. And it looks to be that way.

I feel bad for the guy, honestly. I don't even think a lot of the other male pop stars get it this bad. People have just been awful to him, always questioning and bringing up his sexuality. Like, it's almost harassment at this point for how much it's brought up. I know he's so ready to get past all of that. I'm surprised the poor guy doesn't have anxiety.

Xoxo Adriana

women wanting Ricky Martin to be straight teas

a reverse sexuality expedition

S0436
53 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Didn't this trend because his racist tweets of the past FINALLY got some attention, and when he got asked by fans about it, he excused his behavior and said things like "my friends took my phone and tweeted something" and "not every misdeed of that past is worth apologizing for"?

One of the fans posted a video of him saying that on Twitter and it went viral.

Yeah I thought that too

HausOfMark
2 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Sis these comments are the reason why he feels the need to clarify his sexuality 

if he says he’s straight, he’s straight

This. 

-Mark

Archived