Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#ShawnMendesIsOverParty

brownie

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa

here is my two cents into this,

no one cares if he is gay or if he is straight. it's just the way he carries himself when is he questioned as if he is offended you would think he is gay? what message does that send, especially when the queers of the world are finally getting a voice and given a light and we have male popstar who gets almost afraid to answer, that like I said, it's almost offensive when he is like no? me? what? why would I be gay? ewww?

A prime example of the way to handle it is watch interviews with Tom Hardy and when his sexuality gets brought up and come back here and tell me how well Shawn Mendes handled it.

and as far as the people that can relate because they felt pressured to come out or felt ashamed to be gay this is the pinnacle of the problem., when you have idols who are afraid to be authentic because I'll quit assuming he's gay. then that's where the problem is born and festers. it sends the message that you have to fit a certain box to sell records, be liked, etc etc. 

furthermore why has no one brought up the whole camila and shawn thing, because that's just a big of a joke as this entire post. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter
20 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

I don't like fake people.That's

Same feelings at this situation oh my god i keep smirking

FameHookah
9 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

here is my two cents into this,

no one cares if he is gay or if he is straight. it's just the way he carries himself when is he questioned as if he is offended you would think he is gay? what message does that send, especially when the queers of the world are finally getting a voice and given a light and we have male popstar who gets almost afraid to answer, that like I said, it's almost offensive when he is like no? me? what? why would I be gay? ewww?

A prime example of the way to handle it is watch interviews with Tom Hardy and when his sexuality gets brought up and come back here and tell me how well Shawn Mendes handled it.

and as far as the people that can relate because they felt pressured to come out or felt ashamed to be gay this is the pinnacle of the problem., when you have idols who are afraid to be authentic because I'll quit assuming he's gay. then that's where the problem is born and festers. it sends the message that you have to fit a certain box to sell records, be liked, etc etc. 

furthermore why has no one brought up the whole camila and shawn thing, because that's just a big of a joke as this entire post. 

Thanks.. thats my issue with him atm

WTF is MDNA

Evan Peters

ya'll have GOT to get over his spoiled milk ass...........

emma roberts is an abuser

I don't understand why white people are always caught up in "past racist statements" scandals.

I never made a racist comment/statement, not at 9, not at 14, not at 18. I bet he still has the same beliefs but just does a better job at hiding them.

Queen Bitch
34 minutes ago, Judas18 said:

I don't understand why white people are always caught up in "past racist statements" scandals.

I never made a racist comment/statement, not at 9, not at 14, not at 18. I bet he still has the same beliefs but just does a better job at hiding them.

Because nowadays everything can be seen as racist. 

6 minutes ago, August3 said:

Because nowadays everything can be seen as racist. 

I'm sorry but:

"light skinned girls >>

I can see the black coming out in you, Lauren

I'm black, burnt ya know"

are pretty racist statements. There's no denying that.

I'm just tired of white teens being racist and then apologizing later claiming they grew up lol...

You don't need to be 18 to understand that racism is bad.

What's worse is that when his fan confronts him about it, his first response is that "these things need to be moved on from", and then he blames it on his friends "who took his phone and posted them".

Stop with the bullshit. The first step would be to admit your own fault and take responsibility for it.

Archived