Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#ShawnMendesIsOverParty

brownie

Featured Posts

Gohan

What can you expect when you let yourself in a orchestrated move by your team consisting of Cornila Camello sucking the soul out of your mouth in fake paparazzi candids in a desperate attempt to get your newest single to #1 :interestinga: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ticks me off that people will defend Shawn when his defense of his heterosexuality is perceived as homophobia, yet when Young Thug does the same thing people agree that he's a homophobe. while Young Thug did use hyperbole by calling himself 'the straightest', he's obviously just doing it because he's so sick of people calling him gay because he expresses himself in a feminine way.

I'm sure a lot of straights on GGD can agree that it's annoying when people assume your sexuality and you just want to distance yourself from that idea. It's what both Thugger and Shawn have done. As it turns out, I'm bi now, but I used to think I was straight (in intermediate school) and a lot of boys would imply that I'm gay (I went to a boys school) and it really frustrated me, so I can honestly relate to what they're going through. 

I personally think it's because GGD members (in general) have a vendetta against hip-hop artists and think they're all homophobic, which I absolutely hate. 

If you defend Shawn here, I expect you to be defending Young Thug as well.

itsmebuddy
34 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

What. the. fvck. Stan Twitter is being messy again.

You say “again” like it never stopped

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

27monster27
1 minute ago, gagapoppy said:

You say “again” like it never stopped

True lol.

he/him/his

McYves

Ugh, disgusting as ****. As a gay man with so many straight friends, I hate when people assume that my friends are gay only because of how they look, their taste in music (very influenced by mine), etc., or even just because they're friends of mine. Disgusting as ****.

I'm not so into this kid's music or career but if he say he's straight let him ****ing be. 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Lion Heart

It's really just Kpop stans tweeting/ spamming stupid s-..

Everyone else is just trying to figure out why he's trending, which makes it trend more.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

11 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

It's really just Kpop stans tweeting/ spamming stupid s-..

Everyone else is just trying to figure out why he's trending, which makes it trend more.

This is literally every #XIsOverParty trend though :saladga:

Tom Nook

Stan twitter being awful sameold****ingshit.mp4 and kpop fans trying to spam the tag for some reason :spin:

tumblr_paswbyldgn1t8a71ko1_640.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

jacs vs looser

I feel bad for the poor guy, he's being put in a "damn if you do, damn if you don't" situation all because of thirsty gheys over the internet. I need a #LeaveShawn'sSexualityAloneParty.

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, Saint Gaga said:

I don't like fake people.That's

Who's being fake? 

lamaisongaga.com

Archived