Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Makeup, Music, Docu - Tripple Threath

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

So I just came across this picture of Gaga from May this year:
D7XYf8QWwAENtQe.jpg
You can see that she is being filmed by a cameraman.
I can't be the only one who, when seeing this photo, gets a reminder of how Chris Moukarbel followed her back in 2016 / 2017 for his Netflix documentary Gaga: five foot two.
So I went to look up when this years Toronto film festival will takes place, you know; that festival where Gaga: five foot two premiered in 2017 and I found out that this years festival will takes place between Thursday September 5 and Sunday September 15.

Offcourse we all know that September 13 will be the date that Haus Labs will be out and I do think Gaga should connect it with the release of new music!
If she use the make-up in her video clips & the music in her Labs-adds, both will help each other to be talked about and to increase in sales.
So, considering this connection between LG6 and the Labs + the fact that she was again followed by a camera + that the Toronto Film Festival will take place soon,
I was secretly hoping for the following scenario:

On thursday September 5, the premiere of the TFF, Gaga will  announce, out of the blue, a Press Conference for Friday September 6 at TFF.
This Press Conference appears to be the premiere of her new documantary: GAGA
At this day the docu will  be shown to a select group of press,  they are also the first to catch a glimpse of the new music.
The documentary will be about the creation of Haus Labs in combination with the making of LG6.
At the end of the conference Gaga will announce that LG6 (or LG6's lead) will be released on September 13 (a week later).
She also announce that this release will be paired with the release of the new docu on Netflix and offcourse with the release of Haus Laboratories.

In that case Gaga will be all over the place: a tripple threath!
That's a win, win, win if you ask me!

What do you guys think: will it be a smart move to release the makeup, the music and a docu all at once?

:pawsup:

tumblr_pupo0pDtt81r8j1j3o8_500.gif

It's an honor.

BlingNotTheMusic

Omg I would LIVE for this but unfortunately, I don't think Gaga will do this for a few reasons: 5F2 was about Joanne and Superbowl but the larger picture was about fibro and chronic pain. Unless she wanted to expand on this and show us more, include HL and LG6 as a sort of sequel to 5F2. I think this is a GREAT idea but you know her team...

I do hope you're right though because if the good sis isn't going to give us any concert docs, the least she could do is let a camera follow her while she puts on Maybelline :huntyga:

Ghost Face
13 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Omg I would LIVE for this but unfortunately, I don't think Gaga will do this for a few reasons: 5F2 was about Joanne and Superbowl but the larger picture was about fibro and chronic pain. Unless she wanted to expand on this and show us more, include HL and LG6 as a sort of sequel to 5F2. I think this is a GREAT idea but you know her team...

I do hope you're right though because if the good sis isn't going to give us any concert docs, the least she could do is let a camera follow her while she puts on Maybelline :huntyga:

I get what you saying. But Gaga: Five Foot Two was the work of an filmmaker. Gaga even said that she didn't see any of the footage till the première at TFF. 

In this case I hope for a by Gaga directed, bit more commercial documentary. Of course still authentic, but also made to boost the sales of Haus Labs and LG6. (= focus on the makeup and the music instead of her private life and a performance)

But yeah, knowing her team I should know better..ztu9syp lost dr phil GIF

It's an honor.

The turnaround time from a third-party perspective seems condensed, but if they’ve planned it then it’s actually precise

From a creative (and, tbh, marketing) angle, the documentary would be kind of impeccable as far as developing the brand and, well, narrative of Haus Labs, and given the apparent streamlined vision as far as the company’s function as a sort of creative co-op … it could really establish that foundation / origin story that seems to be lacking in the (no shade intended) fragmented brand story / mission so far …

The possibilities are endless as far as how the documentary is formatted and structured … it could be a long-form music video (not in a conventional sense, just a long form film driven by the score) or at least kind of a rock doc that integrates the music with the brand identity … have it run on a subtle six segment blueprint with each beauty haus as a motif or focus (not hip to cinema lingo) … but basically the documentary would give cohesive focus and direction to Gaga’s next era through documentary film with strong soundtrack integration … the score is crucial to streamlining the cohesion between the artist, the music, the brand as a creative collective with a clear vision for future movement, development, expansion, evolution … if that’s the plan

but, tbh, that’s just rambling into the ether, so neither here nor there …

TL; DR: i wouldn’t mind a haustory by way of documentary

Schizophonic

imagine her premiering the docu starting at her JWT europe and how it came she canceled, a view bits of her recovering in portland and then going back to work for asib promo and lg6 during the last year until to the creation of enigma .... and at the end is she fnishing up lg6 in the docu.

out now docu and album at the same time

I would love a full length documentary on HAUS LABORATORIES but the footage you're talking about has already been used... She's wearing the same outfit of that picture here.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, SJAG said:

I would love a full length documentary on HAUS LABORATORIES but the footage you're talking about has already been used... She's wearing the same outfit of that picture here.

That was SO entertaining to see and it was under 5 min 👀

Archived