Andreu
8 hours ago, calmar said:

dad face, traditional white shallow fitness obsessed gay bod

I mean---

You didnt lie

Kimmo
30 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Steroids 

Oh please... you wish! Sometimes we like to criticize others for what we can’t achieve, he has a Camp going on “Inspire to do Better”... so do better sis :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Nightwing

Oh. Looks like any man in a fitness magazine. I just... I, probably, would have preferred the dad bod.

Swallow
8 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

So you’re supportive of his actions?

He was young and dumb and he apologised many times already, why can't we just move on?

Es solo una paja entre colegas

3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Oh please... you wish! Sometimes we like to criticize others for what we can’t achieve, he has a Camp going on “Inspire to do Better”... so do better sis :vegas:

What makes you think I can’t achieve that you don’t know me hun 😂 I think he looks great, I’m just saying it’s a possibility. It usually takes years to get a body like that - although of course he has money and can afford the best personal trainers, but I seriously doubt he could get a body like that in 45 days without a little help. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Queen Gloria

I think his brother is hotter. Daddy Donnie can get it, he has a real dad bod. 

donnie-wahlberg-1559318957.jpg

Kimmo
21 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

What makes you think I can’t achieve that you don’t know me hun 😂 I think he looks great, I’m just saying it’s a possibility. It usually takes years to get a body like that - although of course he has money and can afford the best personal trainers, but I seriously doubt he could get a body like that in 45 days without a little help. 

Your double standards Hun, so what makes you think that Mark can’t achieve what you can when he is in a program to get in shape? Plus he’s always been fit even if he gains weight he always had the physic to get back shape quick.  

But now that I’m reading your response yeah, YOU won’t be able  to achieve it since you have no idea that the male body will get in shape faster once you follow a strict diet which he is doing as well.... get well soon :fan:

Hottie Detector

6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Your double standards Hun, so what makes you think that Mark can’t achieve what you can when he is in a program to get in shape? Plus he’s always been fit even if he gains weight he always had the physic to get back shape quick.  

But now that I’m reading your response yeah, YOU won’t be able  to achieve it since you have no idea that the male body will get in shape faster once you follow a strict diet which he is doing as well.... get well soon :fan:

Well all I can say is watch this space! 😂 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Kimmo
10 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Well all I can say is watch this space! 😂 

What are you trying to communicate sorry? :awesome:

Hottie Detector

Archived