💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Lady and the tramp trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pop Music

omg I just watched the original last night for a throwback moment! One of my favorites :flutter:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pamelaisley

I wish it was Gaga singing Bella Notte. Imagine if the italian posts were hinting at that :giveup:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

SharkmanthaC
54 minutes ago, rumours said:

I wish Disney could just leave their classics alone. Maybe that's just me, though... idk

I agree.  I have heard great things about Aladdin and The Lion King but have yet to see them.

I am all about a dog movie (when the dog doesn't die :triggered:) but this computer animated mouth moving might be too much for this.

she/her/hers

CyanLights

The fake mouth movie is so off-putting :duck: Like I know there really isn't much else they can do but geez man :rip:

Queen Bitch

I don't know why, but I think it looks so cheap:huntyga:

And the fact that they're not showing it in theaters but are releasing it on Disney+ is giving me straight-to-video teas. 

ladylinners
19 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I agree.  I have heard great things about Aladdin and The Lion King but have yet to see them.

I am all about a dog movie (when the dog doesn't die :triggered:) but this computer animated mouth moving might be too much for this.

Neither are as good as the animated versions, nor are they movies I would want to watch again. And from their soundtracks I only listen to Speechless and Spirit. For Aladdin I prefer the Broadway recording over the new movie soundtrack. Same with The Lion King. 

I'll watch the Lady and the Tramp. It looks cute enough. 

Nightwing
On 8/23/2019 at 7:17 PM, rumours said:

I wish Disney could just leave their classics alone. Maybe that's just me, though... idk

I wish they were more strategic in their approach of the remakes. Some films benefit from a remake, others don't.

They're just being careless and doing everything, which is so unnecessary. This film is one that didn't need a remake.

One film I wish they'd remake is The Hunchback of Notre Dame; that's one film that would benefit from a remake.

Archived