💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

3 New Marvel Disney+ Shows! Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk

Reality

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Do you think they’re saving more Marvel theatrical release announcements? I would be found in a ditch full of euphoria if they announced Fantastic four this weekend.

I don’t think we’ll get Fox stuff for a while but Kevin Feige is really excited about Fantastic 4 and X-Men so he keeps dropping hints. I doubt we’d get X-Men within the next 7 or so years as they kind of want GP to forget about it before they reboot, but I know Feige  super pumped for Fantastic 4 so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get that in Phase 5. That way they can be around for the next Avengers film, and once they sow the seeds for X-Men in early Phase 6 (probably) then they can be around for the next Infinity War/Endgame

Reality
23 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Do you think they’re saving more Marvel theatrical release announcements? I would be found in a ditch full of euphoria if they announced Fantastic four this weekend.

Absolutely! I think tomorrow we'll get movie announcements since Disney's movie department will have their panel tomorrow. Today was mainly Disney+ stuff (which is why most of the news coming out of D23 is Disney+ related right now).

Honestly, I would expect them to announce probably 3 movies tomorrow. We already know that Marvel Studios is going to have 3 movies in 2022 (via the movie schedule list that was publicized earlier this year). They didn't announce those at Comic Con, so I'm lowkey expecting them to be announced tomorrow. 

I wouldn't expect Fantastic Four or X-Men though. It may be Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, and/or Guardians 3. That said, I didn't expect 3 brand new  properties coming out of Marvel today, so who knows??

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Reality
21 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I don’t think we’ll get Fox stuff for a while but Kevin Feige is really excited about Fantastic 4 and X-Men so he keeps dropping hints. I doubt we’d get X-Men within the next 7 or so years as they kind of want GP to forget about it before they reboot, but I know Feige  super pumped for Fantastic 4 so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get that in Phase 5. That way they can be around for the next Avengers film, and once they sow the seeds for X-Men in early Phase 6 (probably) then they can be around for the next Infinity War/Endgame

I have faith that X-Men will come in Phase 5. Most likely not until the end or if I'm really stretching it, maybe the middle. Maybe it's cause I love the X-Men so much and I want them ASAP, but I don't think we'll have to wait 7+ years for them. That said, I agree with everything else!

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Absolutely! I think tomorrow we'll get movie announcements since Disney's movie department will have their panel tomorrow. Today was mainly Disney+ stuff (which is why most of the news coming out of D23 is Disney+ related right now).

Honestly, I would expect them to announce probably 3 movies tomorrow. We already know that Marvel Studios is going to have 3 movies in 2022 (via the movie schedule list that was publicized earlier this year). They didn't announce those at Comic Con, so I'm lowkey expecting them to be announced tomorrow. 

I wouldn't expect Fantastic Four or X-Men though. It may be Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, and/or Guardians 3. That said, I didn't expect 3 brand new  properties coming out of Marvel today, so who knows??

I think it must be about time for Black Panther 2, that film is huge so they won't want to space the sequel out too far. That said, I hope they take their time, but it looks like they're doing that.

Reality
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I think it must be about time for Black Panther 2, that film is huge so they won't want to space the sequel out too far. That said, I hope they take their time, but it looks like they're doing that.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Black Panther, but it's undeniable how big of a success that movie was. I was very surprised that it wasn't in Phase 4. If any movie were to be announced tomorrow, I'd put money on that one though.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

DeleteMyAccount
10 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I heard that filming won't take place until 2021 which is crazy.. And if that's true, the movie won't be released until 2022.

17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Ugh, I still want Fantastic Four. I think introducing them in Phase 4 is perfect. Even if it doesn't come out until 2023. We don't even have a guesstimate for when the next Avengers movie will come either. Just seems odd that they'd introduce them AND the X-Men in Phase 5. I think Phase 4 is just missing that big punch in terms of newcomers. 

Squeeshy Keety

So interested for all of these shows actually! These are the perfect characters for a tv show tbh

They / Them đŸłïžâ€đŸŒˆ

Reality
6 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Ugh, I still want Fantastic Four. I think introducing them in Phase 4 is perfect. Even if it doesn't come out until 2023. We don't even have a guesstimate for when the next Avengers movie will come either. Just seems odd that they'd introduce them AND the X-Men in Phase 5. I think Phase 4 is just missing that big punch in terms of newcomers. 

It's still very possible. The 3 new shows were revealed that they're going to be apart of Phase 4, even though Kevin Feige said at Comic Con that all the projects that there shown there were the "full Phase 4 slate". Honestly, I can definitely see them announcing the Fantastic Four in Phase 4 (but probably at the very, very end of it). 

Plus I always thought it be cool if it was like "Fantastic Phase 4" or something like that :sweat:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

On Instagram I saw people complaining about Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) getting a show. I love seeing fragile men's ego's crumble and fall apart :laughga:

Honestly white men hate everything related to Captain Marvel.

But she and everyone related to her only keeps winning. One day she'll have enough male tears to fill a pool and swim there along with her billion dollars at the box office. :huntyga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

On Instagram I saw people complaining about Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) getting a show. I love seeing fragile men's ego's crumble and fall apart :laughga:

Honestly white men hate everything related to Captain Marvel.

But she and everyone related to her only keeps winning. One day she'll have enough male tears to fill a pool and swim there along with her billion dollars at the box office. :huntyga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

JusKeepBreathin

She Hulk

Ms. Marvel

excited hell yeah GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I’m confused I thought Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel were the same person? 

msmarvelkamalakhan.jpg

She is Ms. Marvel now. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Nightwing

I've never been the biggest fan of the Fantastic Four, so that's something I can wait for. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the X-Men, though.

I could see there being hints alluding to both of the properties throughout Phase 4, though.

Archived