💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

3 New Marvel Disney+ Shows! Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality

For those interested in Marvel/Marvel Studios and upcoming Phase 4, we've just learned ("just" as in like 20 minutes ago, but I saw no one posting about this) that there are going to be 3 new Marvel Disney+ streaming shows! It's going to be Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan, not Carol Danvers), Moon Knight, and She-Hulk! I'm not at D23, nor do know specifics about each show, but it's great to see Disney/Marvel diversifying their characters! I'm super interested to see the Moon Knight stuff!

msmarvel.png

moonknight.png

shehulk.png

🖤👹

DeleteMyAccount

I. Can’t. Wait. Phase 4 is going to be insane. 

Also laughing at all the men in the comment sections fuming about the women getting shows. :ladyhaha:

Reality
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

I. Can’t. Wait. Phase 4 is going to be insane. 

Also laughing at all the men in the comment sections fuming about the women getting shows. :ladyhaha:

On Instagram I saw people complaining about Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) getting a show. I love seeing fragile men's ego's crumble and fall apart :laughga:

🖤👹

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, M Monstre said:

On Instagram I saw people complaining about Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) getting a show. I love seeing fragile men's ego's crumble and fall apart :laughga:

I’m sooo happy about Ms. Marvel. I was playing her in the Marvel Lego game and was super interested in her powers.

Reality
7 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

Moon knight :sara:

spiderman can fck of now

I wouldn't necessarily say that, but I do share your sentiment when it comes to Moon Knight :sweat:

🖤👹

HoneyB

Phase 4 is gonna be so AWESOME!!! Marvel fans getting fed:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Just now, gagzus said:

I’m confused I thought Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel were the same person? 

Carol Danvers was Ms Marvel for a bit before taking over Mar-Vell’s role and becoming Captain Marvel, iirc

Tbh I’m really glad that D23 is happening when it is, some more good Marvel news will probably help maybe Spider-Man depression

Reality
6 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

YAAS :giveup: TAKE MY MONEY DISNEY :giveup:

Do we know that they’re for sure part of Phase 4? Any release dates yet?

It will be apart of Phase 4. I’m not sure of the exact dates, but I know for a fact it will come after all of the other Disney+ shows announced at Comic Con (so they’re going to come after Falcon & Winter Soldier, WandaVision, Loki, What If?, and Hawkeye).

🖤👹

Reality
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’m confused I thought Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel were the same person? 

I should probably clarify that in the OP :sweat:

Ms. Marvel is going to be Kamala Khan. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) is her own separate character.

In the comics, Kamala looked up to Carol (who at that time actually had the name “Ms. Marvel”) and when Carol became Captain Marvel, she passed the mantle down to Kamala.

🖤👹

gagzus
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Carol Danvers was Ms Marvel for a bit before taking over Mar-Vell’s role and becoming Captain Marvel, iirc

Yes that’s what I was thinking of since Rogue absorbed Carol’s super strength, flight and some of her personality in the comics when she was Ms Marvel

DeleteMyAccount

Do you think they’re saving more Marvel theatrical release announcements? I would be found in a ditch full of euphoria if they announced Fantastic four this weekend.

Archived