💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Gaga stats have been updated by ChartMasters

GagaTheExplorer

Featured Posts

homomo

For a second I was like.. "wait, is Orphan the title of LG6?" then remembered it  just represents stand alone songs :rip: 

Lextyr97

Does this not count SPS? ASIB is approaching 6 mil WW yet this is saying nearly 3 million?

HausOfMiklaus

Look What I Found annihilating so much of her artist discography.... the public is hungry for her music y’all. I need LG6 to be a 2019 album stat :cryga:

GagaTheExplorer
GagaTheExplorer
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Does this not count SPS? ASIB is approaching 6 mil WW yet this is saying nearly 3 million?

they made both with and without SPS

PeachJug
22 minutes ago, homomo said:

For a second I was like.. "wait, is Orphan the title of LG6?" then remembered it  just represents stand alone songs :rip: 

SAME.

but ok, uhm, Orphan would be a dope name actually

Arturo
20 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

It’s not SPS, it’s CSPC, which is this guys own version of SPS. So yes it includes streams and track sales converted but in a different way.

The Z

not very updated… Born This Way has officially sold over 8M pure copies in less than 5 months, and yet, after almost 10 years, Chartmasters reports that it has sold 6M copies… something isn't right

Also, when will they all understand that The Fame and The Fame Monster are two different records?

Runway
16 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The Fame and The Fame Monster are two different records?

Sure but the fame and the fame monster were sold as a 2 disc  album internationally, the individual EP was not sold everywhere 

The Z
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Sure but the fame and the fame monster were sold as a 2 disc  album internationally, the individual EP was not sold everywhere 

I understand that, but why doesn't the deluxe version of TFM only count for TFM?

Runway
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I understand that, but why doesn't the deluxe version of TFM only count for TFM?

Because it was sold as a the Fame reissue :poot: 

Archived