Lover Journal Entry: I wanted to hear “RED is the AOTY”

Lighter

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Sometimes you lose.gif

Born This Way teas

5 minutes ago, Wifey said:

Yikes. You all stan a grateful kween. 

Come on. Everyone would be disappointed and sad about it. She's being honest here. She's not saying "I deserved it, they were wrong." she's saying she THOUGHT she deserved it. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

It's not that dramatic tbh but I get her point, I really wanted btw to win and was so disappointed that it didn't.. we all want something close to us to win something, there's nothing to be ashamed about..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

dllcll

some of you really dislike taylor here like of course she wanted her album to win, how does this not make sense? :triggered:

III

WitnessEye
44 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

red.gif

Random Access Memories is forgotten a long time ago, while Red is not :ohwell:

Reginald

Random Access Memories is an extraordinary album and is leagues better than Red. :oops:

I'm sure it was disappointing to lose though. She certainly had the charts and radio on her side.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Andreu
23 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

Random Access Memories is forgotten a long time ago, while Red is not :ohwell:

RAM was  a gorundbreaking record and I don't even like them. I personally prefer Red too but this is not true

Sneaky Oliver

What's a Lover journal? I haven't been following the news about TS. And when did she write that? at the time or nowadays?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Runway

I cringe when celebrities acknowledge they were pressed over losing an award :toofunny:

especially something as corrupt as a Shammy lol

Pop Music

honestly if she deserved to win AOTY for any of her albums it should have been RED which is clearly her best work ever. She was robbed hardcore and i'm still not over it!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Versace

I'm glad she didn't win it for RED. A huge part of what inspired 1989 was her losing AOTY with RED. She talked about this countless of times. Had RED won, we probably wouldn’t have gotten a full Pop album next. Taylor realized during losing that it's time for a major shift. It's kinda inspiring cause it literally proves that from failure comes success and it truly did when she won AOTY with 1989. 

Versace
3 hours ago, Bio said:

Oh wow she doesn't have 3 AOTY, instead she's stuck with two, poor girl, how can she survive this? iF sHe WaS a MaN tHiS wOuLd NeVeR HaPpEn :wtfga:

lol you seem so invested

FentyGa

that's so sad

red deserves it most of all her albums. even tho reputation is my favourite, red is her best for sure.

Archived