throwback

Times Gaga had you HYPED?

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanxDream

Oh where do I begin?: Born This Way single, TEOG music video, You and I VMA performance, MTN music video, those  Azealia collabs, Applause vs Roar, DWUW music video, Perfect Illusion announcement.  

ElectricKing
57 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Looking at this pic still makes me mad. It really felt like she had a direction for the album. A strong visual. Much better than the actual album booklet. I still can't at how this pic was paid dust. The hair looked amazing on her. So fresh, different, unexpected, stripped back, yet still very Gaga with that mask. It was perfection. 

Literally is perfection! Yeah these promo shoots should've been in the booklet tbh - this concept was PERFECTION.

Suspiria

The most hyped I've been in a longgggg time. I thought she was about to serve something truly innovative with a fully fleshed out concept and story and epic visuals with new technology. Instead we got... "are you flipping me off?":selena:

GagaUnderYou

She had teasing down to a TEA during ARTPOP.

Wish she went through with all her ideas. 

Xardas
7 hours ago, Tom Bradley said:

oh my god yes!!!! I remember waking up and seeing this image *should have been the cover* and freaking about about it all day. Definitely one of the best days to be a gaga stan

X2!

IG: @bartoszprazuch

memomemome

I still can't get over with that pic

To meet an old friend

RedOne :messga:

It's nostalgic 

(yes I know. dat LG5 is already scrapped) 

Angelm
5 hours ago, Weasel said:

When she had a teaser/a lot of pics were coming out for the premiere of the Telephone music video on e news. 

When she had a countdown on her website for the Alejandro music video release. 

When she had a teaser for the premiere of the Judas video on e news. 

When she premiered Born This Way on the radio with that guy narrating ''little monsters are you still awake?''

When she premiered Government Hooker during a runway show. 

When she premiered Scheisse as a remix with that fashion film with the tattoo guy.

When she premiered the ARTPOP album cover piece by piece on her twitter/live on actual billboards if I remember correctly.

When she premiered DWUW in a beats commercial. 

When she was announced to perform at the VMAs in 2013 via a video on their instagram confirming she would open the night. 

When she was spotted at the radio station with a key board for that private premiere performance of some Joanne songs and fans started to call/tweet the radio station and they mentioned it live on air acting like they didn't know. 

When she updated her Insta to show the release date of Perfect Illusion. 

When she was spotted with Bradley Cooper on a motor and later we found out she was confirmed to be starring in ASIB. 

When Warner Bros accidentally confirmed the release date of the ASIB trailer. 

When the ASIB trailer dropped. 

Did you really had to make me want to cry? :bradley::selena:

RahrahWitch

The Gaga x Intel showcasing new technology. I was convinced she'd have holograms of herself :ladyhaha:

GaGaAst
20 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

When she announced Perfect Illusion and we thought it was disco and better than Bad Romance

It really was a Perfect Illusion

Quite honestly the only time I was ever hyped. I really thought it's rock/disco and better than iconic bad romance.. 

And the only time I didn't listen to her single on repeat. I stopped listening to it during 2nd verse on my first listen but overtime I have got to experience perfect illusion and appreciate it a lot though still not bad romance level. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived