Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Times Gaga had you HYPED?

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

As we’re currently in the period before an new Gaga album (hopefully), can you name a time that gaga posted/teased something before one of her previous albums dropped and you were super hyped?

mine would be when she posted the rehearsal of the iTunes festival sex dreams performance... I listened to it so many times to try and work out the words, but they sound so obvious now lmao :huntyga:

and also when she was uploading all the ARTPOP snippets on YouTube and she dropped the G.U.Y snippet :cryga: I was freaking out lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When she announced Perfect Illusion and we thought it was disco and better than Bad Romance

It really was a Perfect Illusion

ElectricKing

She's hyped me up many a times, but one of the greatest was when she announced ARTPOP. What a time to be alive.

7-1-13_Inez_and_Vinoodh_001.jpg

Just now, PinkPop said:

She's hyped me up many a times, but one of the greatest was when she announced ARTPOP. What a time to be alive.

rs-12103-201030809-ladygaga-x624-1376060

I remember reading the Wiki article for Applause and it said release date August 12. I thought no it's the 19th but then I googled it and Gagapedia said it was released early and my 12 year old gay heart melted

Tom Bradley
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

7-1-13_Inez_and_Vinoodh_001.jpg

oh my god yes!!!! I remember waking up and seeing this image *should have been the cover* and freaking about about it all day. Definitely one of the best days to be a gaga stan

Tom Bradley
6 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

218156300.jpg

:giveup:

BTW was a good hype era too, especially the BTWB when she uploaded the sketch of the stage, as a thirteen year old I was amazed by the fact it was a castle :saladga:. and her posting the pics of her “building” the stage on LM.com

Literally everytime I get a “ ladygaga made a post” notification my delusional a*s is HYPED thinking this is it, LG6 lead single is here :huntyga:

The Z

The ARTPOP announcement:cryga:

The Aura leak:cryga:

The DWUW snippet in the Beats commecial:cryga:

Early 2015, her rebirth: natural Intagram pics, BrunetteGa, the teasing with RedOne, her incredible vocal performances (I Wish, The Sound Of Music, Imagine), all the INCREDIBLE red carpet looks (GRAMMYs, Oscars ceremony & after party…), the AHS teaser:cryga:

Silvestro Devacelli

When ladygaga.com was down and I thought she was finally coming ngl i was SHAKING and then it turned out that all of interscope’s artistrd oages were down :rip:

Tom Bradley
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The ARTPOP announcement:cryga:

The Aura leak:cryga:

The DWUW snippet in the Beats commecial:cryga:

Early 2015, her rebirth: natural Intagram pics, BrunetteGa, the teasing with RedOne, her incredible vocal performances (I Wish, The Sound Of Music, Imagine), all the INCREDIBLE red carpet looks (GRAMMYs, Oscars ceremony & after party…), the AHS teaser:cryga:

The beats commercial with DWUW was one of the best for me too :selena: it sounded so much better in the commercial than when we had the whole song lmao 

Archived