💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Times Gaga had you HYPED?

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Since I'm newer to Lady Gaga, these are the most recent moments that made me excited. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
21 hours ago, PinkPop said:

She's hyped me up many a times, but one of the greatest was when she announced ARTPOP. What a time to be alive.

7-1-13_Inez_and_Vinoodh_001.jpg

I don't know which moment got me more hyped, that one or this one:LadyGaga06PR110311.jpg

:giveup:

I was shook for days both times

20 hours ago, Tom Bradley said:

The beats commercial with DWUW was one of the best for me too :selena: it sounded so much better in the commercial than when we had the whole song lmao 

Lowkey tea :tea:

20 hours ago, Sam98 said:

2012 as a whole was THE hyping year

When she got the ARTPOP tattoo, when she announced she was working on 2 different sides of the record (:cryga:), Monstervisions announcing contests for Monsters but also that ARTPOP would be a visual album (:bradley:) and have his own app (:rip:), when she unveiled the fiber optic wig, the entire Fame campaign, the Partynauseous announcement (:messga:

2012 was THAT year only because of the hype it generated in the fandom

I just got SLAPPED with nostalgia :cryga:

We need  that studio version of Partynauseous, Gagi :madge:

The build up to the Super Bowl when she posted a teaser of her lacing her her fame monster boots while doing vocal warm ups literally got me shaky and giddy 

Just now, Jed said:

The build up to the Super Bowl when she posted a teaser of her lacing her her fame monster boots while doing vocal warm ups literally got me shaky and giddy 

And then she never even wore them :neyde:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Tom Bradley

oh and when she played ‘Princess Die’ for the first time live :cryga: I would still do ANYTHING for the studio version lmao 

On 8/24/2019 at 11:35 AM, Stef said:

And then she never even wore them :neyde:

No but they wouldn’t have matched with that outfit! I think it was just to practice the set in heels

MrHappy
On 8/24/2019 at 4:36 PM, MirkoMonster said:

The Applause/ARTPOP announcement made me scream for days

Ohh good old days :toofunny:

Archived