💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why has Taylor Swift removed the 'spelling is fun' lyric from ME!?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Bc the "adults" don't want to hear "childish" lyrics because they are "adults" :interestinga: .

Ew, David!

gagaxsebert

the title should be why was spelling is fun there in the first place :ladyhaha:

Used to be HighRoad

LeJudas
1 hour ago, Erich Johnson said:

Lover metascore: 80

joanne: 67

:trollga:

Guess the meta-intern was a generic hunty and not a hunty with taste

derpmonster
Just now, mariariot said:

There was a tweet with more than 100k+ likes saying that quote was ****

"bullied" :ladyhaha:

This is such a small deal. TS fans being dramatic.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Spock
1 hour ago, Bio said:

She is here to sell a product and her fans didn't like that part of the product so costumer services took care of it.

I mean, you made it clear in about every Taylor thread that you're not here for her and that's fair enough.

She might be always shamelessly plugging her ****, but if you haven't realised by now that any album in general is not product :air: that shade won't work here. Tours, music videos, singles, promo appearances... it's all so record labels can sell and make money off of their products: artists and their music. There might be artistry involved, but in 99% it's only about the money

who will love me when the night is over

15 minutes ago, Spock said:

I mean, you made it clear in about every Taylor thread that you're not here for her and that's fair enough.

She might be always shamelessly plugging her ****, but if you haven't realised by now that any album in general is not product :air: that shade won't work here. Tours, music videos, singles, promo appearances... it's all so record labels can sell and make money off of their products: artists and their music. There might be artistry involved, but in 99% it's only about the money

It is about the money for the record labels and executives. It shouldn't be about the money for the artist. Everything is Taylor's music is made to please the most people possible so it will sell like water. The fact that she changed something because people didn't like it proved that. Every move she does is calculates. Taylor Swift is a business woman, she is not an artist.

Spock
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

It is about the money for the record labels and executives. It shouldn't be about the money for the artist. Everything is Taylor's music is made to please the most people possible so it will sell like water. The fact that she changed something because people didn't like it proved that. Every move she does is calculates. Taylor Swift is a business woman, she is not an artist.

Okay, but no artist goes into the music industry and dreams of selling out venues, millions of albums and think to themselves "I really DON'T want to make any money"? That makes no sense. It's obvious Taylor takes it to the extreme but she isn't doing anything other artists aren't doing, which is to promote stuff so people buy it and they can make money.

And almost every artist, especially in pop, will cater their music the most they can so it sell. Ariana is doing it now, pretending to be black so she can fit in in an urban landscape, all the pop girls that went through Gaga makeovers in the early 2010s, etc. It has always happened. Why didn't she demote Me! to a buzz single, like so many other others have done it when it flops or isn't liked, if she's so desperate to please people? She wouldn't have promoted it so fiercely and performed it everywhere if that were the case

who will love me when the night is over

Sneaky Oliver

Perhaps it was just meant for the video :shrug: i think the line is funny and cool. People should stop with this "cringe" culture. I mean, sometimes a silly thing was meant to be silly and nothing other than that

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Pop Music

akeelah and the bee said see you in court

51b6ske-3AL._SY445_.jpg

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Nightwing

I didn't miss it; I'm glad she took it out.

From the very first time I heard the song on the radio, it sounded out of place. Just so unnecessary.

Archived