💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Good Morning America Host Under Fire After Mocking Prince George & Ballet

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Saw this too... Pretty bad look. And I like Laura.. Ballet is such a discipline. It's just another thing that ignorant people make fun of due to social norms. This is how we get to toxic masculinity. Shaming things like this because men do them is disgusting. And shame on the people who laughed as well. She better say something on Monday... Bring in Michael and Sara though!!! I like them a lot.

I just know that the apology will come and it'll be so half assed and crappy. Like no, y'all showed your true intentions. 

Sanne Godijn

Wow that fully grown adults are mocking a 6 year old boy for liking ballet so immature its sad

gumzy3000

When people tell me that our society is no longer misogynistic or sexist, I laugh because it is not true. This simple video shows that. Sexism and misogyny is literally everywhere. Things that are considered feminine or still thought to be inferior and weak. Imagine a little boy who gets bullied for liking ballet watches this? He would feel awful.  

trolly troll troll

She should be very ashamed of herself. There is nothing wrong with loving whatever you love, there is no gender attached to any activity you enjoy. Those kind of remarks make this world very difficult to live in for a lot of young people who then develop depression amongst other things, or feel inadequate. Very disgusting behavior, and very disappointing to see this aired on TV

HeavyyMetalVenuss

imagine mocking a child for a hobby they like, she needs to find one herself obviously :interestinga: stupid hoe

Cake like Malibu Gaga

DeleteMyAccount

UPDATE:

Her Apology

"My sincere apologies for an insensitive comment I made in pop news yesterday. From ballet to anything one wants to explore in life, I say GO FOR IT. I fully believe we should all be free to pursue our passions. Go climb your mountain-and love every minute of it."

First off, she didn't make an insensitive comment. She laughed at the thought of a boy taking ballet classes. She doesn't even know her mistake. Also, if she's saying "go for it" why did she laugh in the first place?....

I just know that eventually people will start saying how the GP is being too harsh on her and then it'll blow off as toxic masculinity continues to take charge... The aggressor always becomes the victim somehow. But since this happened on a Friday, it'll be interesting to see what happens Monday with a live on-air apology. Or if the producers will hope that everything will be forgotten by then..

Archived