Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reputation her best album

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

This is her best album. Everything about this is amazing. Songs, videos, photoshoot.. everything.

I have listen Lover.. but to be honest, I don't like it so much, I was hope for more. 

But this is just my opionion.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

JohnWayne92

reputation and 1989 are neck and neck for me. Lover is fine, its definitely more of an older Taylor record, just pop instead of country. It's probably 4th in line, overall for me behind Fearless.

LordEnigma

Lover sounds much more mature for her than rep/1989. It's everything I've wanted from her.

But to each their own!

Versace

1-1989

(This site thinks RED is her best when it's clearly 1989 same way they think BTW is Gaga's when it's clearly TFM :lolga:)

2/3-reputation and Lover (undecided for now, they are truly opposites and I love that I now have them both, I feel like these albums are more connected than people think. Taylor even made the comparison that rep is night life and Lover is day time)

4-RED

5-Speak Now

6-Fearless

7-Self titled 

xoxojohnwayne
9 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Ugh Reputation is so cringe :interestinga:

looks like someone listened to the reputation on mute

JohnnyVersace
3 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

looks like someone listened to the reputation on mute

Some of the songs are great, but the imagery, attitude and vibe are so inauthentic and try-hard. Not to mention the complete reliance on the Kanye drama to sell. 

xoxojohnwayne
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

Some of the songs are great, but the imagery, attitude and vibe are so inauthentic and try-hard. Not to mention the complete reliance on the Kanye drama to sell. 

tbh its rly my most fav album ever so that why i kind of protect it, but i totally respect your opinion :) i just love the way behind the scenes of the album all the steps she made and also use the kanye and katy drama for that. i think it was really strategic album. :) 

Reject False Icons

Overall as a concept I agree with you it’s the most consistent of all

but I don’t think the videos are the best, Many fans were expecting more videos for Rep 

BgRaEgTaT

Reputation truly is her best. One of my favorite pop albums tbh...I have a hard time understanding how so many can people hate it :selena:

gagaisitalian

Reputation has her best bops, Lover has her best melodic, slow-vibe songs.

My ideal Taylor pop album:

...Ready For It

Eng Game

Look What You Made Me Do

...So It Goes

Cruel Summer

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

London Boy

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Delicate

Afterglow

You Need To Calm Down