my ranking is as follows

1. RED

2. Lover

3. Speak Now

4. 1989

5. Reputation 

6. Fearless

7. Self Titled

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Glamourpuss

This is my ranking... 

1. 1989

2. Red

3. Lover

4. Reputation

5. Fearless

6. Speak Now

7. Taylor Swift 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Rep and 1989 are her best! and among of the best pop albums out ever. Rep is the best one hands down! it’s a killer pop record. 

like, I can’t believe so many people would think otherwise. I guess older fans.

but yeah, I strongly believe this.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

gabeoz

I love reputation, it’s my favorite of hers and one of my top favorite albums of all time. Every song is a BOP :messga: I really like some of the songs off Lover, but it’s not even close to rep for me.

Spock

Taylor's discography is like the Harry Potter books. Some are better than others, but overall they're all 10/10s

That being said, true Taylor stans know her best album is Speak Now :sorry: 

The lyricism and poetry she served on that album... WHEW. The only time she matched it was with All Too Well. It might not be the most flashy, but it's certainly the best :ohwell:

I really like Lover because it feels like old Taylor with new Taylor production. It feels really effortless and like it just poured out of her, I love all the callbacks to previous songs, and the fact that she packaged it with her diary it really DOES feel like a diary. I still need a couple more weeks with it to decide, but if I had to rank them:

1. Speak Now
2. Reputation
3. 1989 = Lover
4. Red
5. Fearless
6. Taylor Swift

(but like I say, they're all really really good albums for me)

who will love me when the night is over

Battle 4 Ur Life
14 minutes ago, Spock said:

Taylor's discography is like the Harry Potter books. Some are better than others, but overall they're all 10/10s

That being said, true Taylor stans know her best album is Speak Now :sorry: 

The lyricism and poetry she served on that album... WHEW. The only time she matched it was with All Too Well. It might not be the most flashy, but it's certainly the best :ohwell:

I really like Lover because it feels like old Taylor with new Taylor production. It feels really effortless and like it just poured out of her, I love all the callbacks to previous songs, and the fact that she packaged it with her diary it really DOES feel like a diary. I still need a couple more weeks with it to decide, but if I had to rank them:

1. Speak Now
2. Reputation
3. 1989 = Lover
4. Red
5. Fearless
6. Taylor Swift

(but like I say, they're all really really good albums for me)

you probably feel the same way to how I feel with Gaga’s albums, they’re all so good! :hug:

#PrayfortheAmazonRainforest

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Funny 1989 and Reputation took repeated listens to truly grab me and quickly became 2 of my all time favorite albums ever,Lover had me from the first listen!  I never thought that someone I thought of as a "teen girl"artist could touch me as an artist,Happy to admit I was sooo wrong,I am going back to listen to Red and the others! 

Archived