• Before the end of August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
    • 2020 :)

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

:giveup: I know this has been asked for sooo many times, we even have a 666+ pages dicussion for LG6......

..so I'm now sitting in front of my computer and listening to LOVER, I loved many songs on it and downloaded a lot..... but at the same time i keep thinking when will GAGA....... so that I can sit in front of my computer again and listen to the whole album :smh:

I miss her music and hope I can do this soon... (and stop saying she just released ASIB soundtrack last year, that's not written from a gaga perspective)

Some of us think that after Taylor's release, Gaga will come after her....so any new thoughts? September is coming:messga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I'm still standing with 2020 :poot:

I am not sure anything can happen this year. But she always welcome to prove me wrong :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TINDER

The clownery how we jumped from 2017, 2018RadioIsOurs to March 2019 to April to August and now September, we are going to jump to 2020 now cause we are:-:flop:🤡

meanwhile gaga:-

The last thing the world needsis another beauty brand that makes monsters a beautiful CLOWN.

68377945_2408182142795390_76496442824243

I am tinder

Linus Gaga
Just now, SherlockPart2 said:

The clownery how we jumped from 2017, 2018RadioIsOurs to March 2019 to April to August and now September, we are going to jump to 2020 now cause we are:-:flop:🤡

Wait for the sudden 9 collage Instagram posts annoucement :huntyga:

TINDER
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

Wait for the sudden 9 collage Instagram posts annoucement :huntyga:

I'm waiting for it since she first started teasing and now I believe It's not happening cause she scrapped the old ideas and now she is promoting #BattleForYourLife! Instead of #BattleForAnAlbum!

I am tinder

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

That's because she is far from shallow now. We need to wait for her to sail back.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SHALLOW

I’m sorry but the delusional ones are those who think it’s coming next year :triggered: it’s just not realistic, the album is almost ready fo be released imo. She could already release a single but i think she’ll release the lead September. 

Linus Gaga
40 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I’m sorry but the delusional ones are those who think it’s coming next year :triggered: it’s just not realistic, the album is almost ready fo be released imo. She could already release a single but i think she’ll release the lead September. 

I hope so and here for the LG6 x Haus Laboratories  release...but won't hype too much... but whenever my hype is down, then she will post something.......like studio pics or her italian food...

Archived