Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scooter Braun tweets about Taylor/Lover

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

Okay but the audacity of this btch to ride on Taylor’s success. Anyway, stream The Man to cancel The Rat. :interestinga:

Thoughts?

nostalgia’s for geeks

Sherloid Bai

I wonder if he will be complimenting her 5 rerecordings like that next year :trollga:

AlexanderMagno

Inb4 it was all planned to give Taylor the social impact and make Lover a hit, and Taylor and Scott are laughing right now and cheering for dominating the business.

A Hybrid
7 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Inb4 it was all planned to give Taylor the social impact and make Lover a hit, and Taylor and Scott are laughing right now and cheering for dominating the business.

I mean, this is likely. Taylor making a big deal out of a fair and square business deal and acting childish :madge:

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

He bought the part of her music that she does not own. The real issue is her record company refusing to sell it to her. 

They did offer her, she refused. She’s just bitter someone who she doesn’t like bought her music. Her words, not mine

No family’s safe when I sashay

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

They did offer her, she refused. She’s just bitter someone who she doesn’t like bought her music. Her words, not mine

they did NOT, go read the contract they themselves published before spreading lies.

FlopSlurper
25 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

it must be scary living while thinking everything is a conspiracy :bradley: Scooter spent 300 million dollars to buy a record label just for taylor to sell as if the sales will make up those 300 millions, and as if she's failed to sell before him, and as if all the drama he caused her all those years was planned all along just for her 7th album, like-

21 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

As far as I read, she wasn't given the option that Scooter was. She wasn't offered the option to buy Big Machine, but Scooter was given this option. The only offer they offered miss Swift was that she has to resign to them and for every album she gives them, she will get back her old masters. 

Knew you'd make fun of me

22 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Exactly! remember when Michael Jackson bought the Beatles music even though Paul McCartney wanted to buy it? 

Archived