💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Remember when gaga ended twenty one pilots trench

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

For those who dont know what im referring  to during ASIB soundtrack release 21 pilots also had an album out called " trench" (master piece btw)  they were  actually leading and were set to beat us an debut at no 1 spot,  well this story has an happy ending...21 pilots made a mistake to joke about it and  little monsters kinda lost it (me included ):lana:.. our claws came out so we made sure their album didn't even stay in the top ten for a month:ally: thier sales dwindled  so much  

Btw I'm looking for the clips of monsters removing their trench album CDs from racks and replacing them with ASIB  

Who remembers this ,what else did we do to ensure our victory . share any funny tweets or posts from that era

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

When people think joking around with Gaga is ok I honestly loose my sh!t. 

Really gives me misogynist and sexist vibes to joke around with her just because she's  pop female singer. 

Remember The Chainsmoker or however they're called? 'Member when they insulted PI because they thought their song was better? And there's plenty of this things. I hate that.

Colourful

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Really gives me misogynist and sexist vibes to joke around with her just because she's  pop female singer. 

Remember The Chainsmoker or however they're called? 'Member when they insulted PI because they're song was better? And there's plenty of this things. I hate that.

Their song wasn't even better the gp just has terrible taste dear ,....well where are they now ????:ohwell:I believe we can safely categorize them as one hit wonders, ..gaga curse strikes again 

1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

Remember The Chainsmoker or however they're called? 'Member when they insulted PI because they're song was better? And there's plenty of this things. I hate that.

Ok but 21 pilots didn't insult her in any way. I actually think their first post, the one with the picture, was meant to joke around the fact they were releasing in the same week but also with an appreciative tone. 

The ratsmokers, on the other hand, were plain arrogant

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Quartz

They were really nice about the whole thing. Honestly, they don't take themselves too seriously. I like them for that.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Vitleysingur

I-

My soccer mom account and my soccer mom mutuals went ALL IN against 21 pirates stans and Venom fanboys during the release week.

#BattleForYourLife

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

RAMROD

Also when their female fans acting punk and trying to mess with ASIB and had to apologize at the end, cos they're mummy's kids at the end :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Edonis

Omg I remember when their fans were throwing ASIB posters out and everything :air:

And the Venom fanboys were trying it that weekend too sksksks that was such a messy time on Twitter, with all these fanboys and girls coming @ Gaga from all different directions and the fans DRAGGING. :nooo:

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Sam98 said:

Ok but 21 pilots didn't insult her in any way. I actually think their first post, the one with the picture, was meant to joke around the fact they were releasing in the same week but also with an appreciative tone. 

The ratsmokers, on the other hand, were plain arrogant

The ratsmokers  ,new name confirmed!

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Omg I remember when their fans were throwing ASIB posters out and everything :air:

And the Venom fanboys were trying it that weekend too sksksks that was such a messy time on Twitter, with all these fanboys and girls coming @ Gaga from all different directions and the fans DRAGGING. :nooo:

We won tho ,little monsters fought back and we won

RenegAde
43 minutes ago, Versace said:

Trench was a good album though :lolga:

Unfortunately for us

Archived