💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Remember when gaga ended twenty one pilots trench

RenegAde

Featured Posts

lemonflower
21 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

21 pilots fans literally created accounts to respond to this huh,?

20 hours ago, Fingerella said:

Don’t even know who these chickens are

16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

OMG all those new members who come in here to #STATEFACTS :poot:

So it's true. Randos are sprouting out like fungus when it rains :poot:

Don't give yourself too much credit, the only reason I even saw this post is because it was pushed into my Google news feed as an "article" and I'm sure I wasn't the only one it happened to. 

And when I said twenty one pilots have a cult-like following, I wasn't kidding : ) We'll defend our band until we die 💋

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, lemonflower said:

Don't give yourself too much credit, the only reason I even saw this post is because it was pushed into my Google news feed as an "article" and I'm sure I wasn't the only one it happened to. 

And when I said twenty one pilots have a cult-like following, I wasn't kidding : ) We'll defend our band until we die 💋

But you and your people still waste your time joining a place for this stupid thread to argue, when we just having throw back discussions between fans, we are not the one losing here :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RenegAde

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But you and your people still waste your time joining a place for this stupid thread to argue, when we just having throw back discussions between fans, we are not the one losing here :fan:

They couldn't defend their band from debuting at no2 tho:fan:

RenegAde
5 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

It's all because of you 

SandyOrnateGermanspaniel-size_restricted

You just gon expose me like that :selena:

Fingerella
9 hours ago, lemonflower said:

no1currs you hen 

giskardsb

This thread demonstrating why stan wars are idiotic. 

The only thing  accomplished is making Gaga fans and 21p fans look desperate. ASIB “won” in its own merits (and marketing).  21p has good humor about it all and stans overreacted as usual. 

Both are good albums.  It’s too bad stans get all their self image from someone else’s work and success and have to tear others down. 

RenegAde
57 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

This thread demonstrating why stan wars are idiotic. 

The only thing  accomplished is making Gaga fans and 21p fans look desperate. ASIB “won” in its own merits (and marketing).  21p has good humor about it all and stans overreacted as usual. 

Both are good albums.  It’s too bad stans get all their self image from someone else’s work and success and have to tear others down. 

If 21 pilots are allowed to joke about it why am I not allowed to joke about it? ,i wasn't tearing anyone down :bye:

lemonflower
On 8/23/2019 at 2:43 PM, lemonflower said:

As a fan of both, I thought it was really funny : )

@ everyone acting like we're 'invading' or like Gaga fans 'won' something here/when the asib/trench joke happened

this entire thread is still cracking me up tho, it's a prime example of why the world hates you Twitter stannies, so pretentious with absolutely no class :fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan:

Gaga would be ashamed

Fingerella
22 hours ago, lemonflower said:

@ everyone acting like we're 'invading' or like Gaga fans 'won' something here/when the asib/trench joke happened

this entire thread is still cracking me up tho, it's a prime example of why the world hates you Twitter stannies, so pretentious with absolutely no class :fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan::fan:

Gaga would be ashamed

Girl just leave we don’t care about your chickens:messga:

Archived