• Last Reply
RenegAde
25 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

It was hard honestly :poot: but Gaga is my main bitch soooo 

Sorry boys :emma:

still bought both on vinyl :hor:

The right choice was made 

Zander

In the US we beat them by around 50,000 equivalent album units and by around 30,000 on pure sales.

Trench has sold over a million copies worldwide while ASIB has 6 million. We really had nothing to worry about :vegas:

RenegAde
28 minutes ago, Zander said:

In the US we beat them by around 50,000 equivalent album units and by around 30,000 on pure sales.

Trench has sold over a million copies worldwide while ASIB has 6 million. We really had nothing to worry about :vegas:

I literally looked for lies in your post but they were non existent:firega:  thanks

lemonflower
9 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Their song wasn't even better the gp just has terrible taste dear ,....well where are they now ????:ohwell:I believe we can safely categorize them as one hit wonders, ..gaga curse strikes again 

10 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

For those who dont know what im referring  to during ASIB soundtrack release 21 pilots also had an album out called " trench" (master piece btw)  they were  actually leading and were set to beat us an debut at no 1 spot,  well this story has an happy ending...21 pilots made a mistake to joke about it and  little monsters kinda lost it (me included ):lana:.. our claws came out so we made sure their album didn't even stay in the top ten for a month:ally: thier sales dwindled  so much  

Btw I'm looking for the clips of monsters removing their trench album CDs from racks and replacing them with ASIB  

Who remembers this ,what else did we do to ensure our victory . share any funny tweets or posts from that era

"One hit wonders"

"Gaga ended trench"

https://www.rocksound.tv/news/read/twenty-one-pilots-have-made-history-as-the-first-act-to-have-two-albums-ful

It's hilarious that so many people got so pressed over that. It was a playful joke, Gaga would never have gotten so offended because she has true class and a sense of humor. As a fan of both, I thought it was really funny : )

I'd also like to note that Trench sales did not in fact dwindle at all, this had virtually no effect regardless of how Twitter stannies like to act like they have some kind of real influence. Trench is well on its way to being certified gold as well.

https://www.altpress.com/news/twenty-one-pilots-trench-album-sales/

Trench was also not nearly as heavily promoted as asib, so the fact Trench came anywhere close was a massive feat on it's own, especially considering asib was a mainstream pop culture phenomenon while twenty one pilots in general are a smaller-scale act with a cult-like following. Just compare follower counts on all social medias if you think twenty one pilots are anywhere near as big as Gaga.

Congrats to both, though for their recent achievements. Gaga for her Oscar win (still think she was snubbed though, honestly), her hugely successful Haus Laboratories launch, and twenty one pilots for being the first act in history to have an entire album certified gold, and then breaking their own record with a second album also becoming certified gold. 

Alsojoshuadun

Remember the time Twenty One Pilots raises awareness for suicide, helps their fans out, makes sure their fans know that they are popular because the fans stick with them and help them, makes every fan feel special, meets their fans no matter where they are, starts prank wars with their fans, creates whole story lines by themselves, writes whole albums by themselves, stalks their fan accounts just to interact with their fans, and lets not forget that they are original.  But you know, they’re misogynistic and one hit wonders lmao.  Ride, Stressed Out, My Blood, Nico and the niners, Jumpsuit, etc.  Also,  Neon Gravestones is really meaningful if you pay attention to the lyrics.  <3 But you know they’re doing TERRIBLE.  and Lady Gaga totally ended Trench 🤪

33 minutes ago, Alsojoshuadun said:

Remember the time Twenty One Pilots raises awareness for suicide, helps their fans out, makes sure their fans know that they are popular because the fans stick with them and help them, makes every fan feel special, meets their fans no matter where they are, starts prank wars with their fans, creates whole story lines by themselves, writes whole albums by themselves, stalks their fan accounts just to interact with their fans, and lets not forget that they are original.  But you know, they’re misogynistic and one hit wonders lmao.  Ride, Stressed Out, My Blood, Nico and the niners, Jumpsuit, etc.  Also,  Neon Gravestones is really meaningful if you pay attention to the lyrics.  <3 But you know they’re doing TERRIBLE.  and Lady Gaga totally ended Trench 🤪

I'm pretty sure those comments were for the Chainsmokers but I love that TOP is that caring and conscientious. :kara:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

RenegAde
10 hours ago, lemonflower said:

"One hit wonders"

"Gaga ended trench"

https://www.rocksound.tv/news/read/twenty-one-pilots-have-made-history-as-the-first-act-to-have-two-albums-ful

It's hilarious that so many people got so pressed over that. It was a playful joke, Gaga would never have gotten so offended because she has true class and a sense of humor. As a fan of both, I thought it was really funny : )

I'd also like to note that Trench sales did not in fact dwindle at all, this had virtually no effect regardless of how Twitter stannies like to act like they have some kind of real influence. Trench is well on its way to being certified gold as well.

https://www.altpress.com/news/twenty-one-pilots-trench-album-sales/

Trench was also not nearly as heavily promoted as asib, so the fact Trench came anywhere close was a massive feat on it's own, especially considering asib was a mainstream pop culture phenomenon. 

Congrats to both, though for their recent achievements. Gaga for her Oscar win (still think she was snubbed though, honestly), her hugely successful Haus Laboratories launch, and twenty one pilots for being the first act in history to have an entire album certified gold, and then breaking their own record with a second album also becoming certified gold. 

21 pilots fans literally created accounts to respond to this huh,?

Saint Gaga
19 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Their song wasn't even better the gp just has terrible taste dear ,....well where are they now ????:ohwell:I believe we can safely categorize them as one hit wonders, ..gaga curse strikes again 

Gagavoodoo

LilyLark

The Twenty One Pilots joke was harmless and they seem like good dudes—some of you all need to chill—even if some of their fans were a bit misogynistic. The Chainsmokers, on the other hand, tend to be misogynistic little pr*cks.

But LOL at some of their fans coming on here to make accounts for this relatively mild post...

RenegAde
22 hours ago, Sam98 said:

Ok but 21 pilots didn't insult her in any way. I actually think their first post, the one with the picture, was meant to joke around the fact they were releasing in the same week but also with an appreciative tone. 

The ratsmokers, on the other hand, were plain arrogant

I clearly referred to it as a joke in my post, 

RenegAde
3 hours ago, LilyLark said:

The Twenty One Pilots joke was harmless and they seem like good dudes—some of you all need to chill—even if some of their fans were a bit misogynistic. The Chainsmokers, on the other hand, tend to be misogynistic little pr*cks.

But LOL at some of their fans coming on here to make accounts for this relatively mild post...

In my post I didn't bash TOP , I even admitted their album was good, their joke made their fans brave and we had to react that's all 

RAMROD

OMG all those new members who come in here to #STATEFACTS :poot:

So it's true. Randos are sprouting out like fungus when it rains :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived